B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thanks. I was looking for a stronger word than objectionable but just could not think of one. He was really lording it over Wyatt, almost boasting about all the people who were going to lose their jobs and business. I can't believe FC business is being conducted on the whims of Hope's vajayjay.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO... Poor Liam. Such an unfortunate character. It's especially a shame because I do think Scott Clifton is very likeable & I get the feeling he must be popular with the general audience, despite him being nothing more but a rag doll to be pulled at people's whims.

• Members

yeah she could do Wyatt

Eric....what a punk. He says the HFTF line has been doing the best its ever been since collaborating with Quinn's company but then agrees to end the partnership bc of Hope's stupid love life. WTF?!

Oh boy, what a waste to bring Steffy back just to throw her back in Liam's sphere

• Members

Hope is young, hot, famous and rich. The Spencer boys would not be her only options.

Scott Clifton is pretty good with the physical comedy. I like him and I think the character can be salvaged, but Steffy coming back to town does not bode well for that. Neither does glorying in people losing their jobs, when plenty of viewers have probably been in that position during the recession. It's pretty out of character I thought. Liam was never mean.

• Members

You know if the firing of the jewelry group actually happens, then Hope is the ultimate hypocrite - vilifying Dollar Bill for his shrewd moves/games, etc., but it's OK for Liam to be this way? I hope Steffy beds Liam and Hope walks in during the act. Preferably with Steffy on top so she can look Hope straight in the eyes.

• Members

I HATE you Brad Bell! Having Quinn bring Steffy back!? Underhandidly trying to make Quinn appealing... Damn, Jackie Wood is fantastic as ever - talk about screen presence.

And that James Bond-esque intro of FauxRidge. LMAO The music, the camera-shots - camp galore B&B style. I love it.

But FauxRidge? The verdict so far is not looking good, so I gonna wait some more days to judge...

• Members

That Skyfall music, the car, walking through the gorgeous gardens, it was all flawless! Then nuRidge found the tiny speedo by the pool! Hilarious, but I don't think Ronn Moss's wife appreciated it on Twitter.

However, the big payoff fell flat. Partly because TK should have shaved or cut his hair (or both). Also because that hug looked 100 kinds of awkward and the closeup on Thorsten's eyes... woah, check out the fear! TK looked like he thinks he just made a HUGE mistake signing on for this part! But I am not ready to hate on him. Let's see how he goes. As long as he looks like he is committed and present and has a good attitude about the whole campy exercise, then that's half the battle won right there.

From the campy to the sublime... wasn't Jacqueline MacInnes Wood just a sight for sore eyes? She is truly spectacular looking. I honestly wish she was coming back permanently -- just not wasted on Liam. Steffy needs to be running the business and calling Quinn out on her crazy.

• Members

Exactly. He looked miserable both looks-wise and by the lack of screen presence. The fake&failed hug with John McCook was glaring.

I also have no beef with the actor; I actually liked him with Anjelica Houston on that blink and it bombed show SMASH. But a proper hair cut, some serious grooming and better nutrition would him make look like Ridge a lot easier.

• Members

Honestly with TK, I believe this was always intended as a relatively short arc (3-6 months) to give Brooke closure. Even in TK's interviews, he hints as much (between the commute and bringing his kids to LA so they won't miss the "experience"), just doesn't sound like a long-term gig. The great thing about B&B's format and production schedule is that they can easily write-off (or keep him on) in short order. (If leaving, "Logan I can't get over what you did to Katie, I'm going back to Europe. It's that simple.)

I guess I'm anti-Ridge because the show has done a remarkable job during the past 12-15 months in seamlessly moving forward minus two of the original four. I was fine with "Widge" being in Europe. Steffy, on the other hand.....

• Members

No other soap will ever come close to BB's visual stunning exterior. Breathtaking!

TK's hair looked so greasy and dirty. Can't make any other assessments beyond that.

Hope and Liam are such a disgusting couple of people! Cancel contract because Hope can't stay away from Mr. Creeps? The HFTF line is a sham, and this dumb bitch is hardly anyone's role model. Children running Corp America already sickens me, and this certainly didn't help matters!

Steffy, please jump back on your broom and go back to Hell. I don't even watch, but this disgusting creature who's been whitewashed to the Gods is ridiculous! [!@#$%^&*] hate her!

• Members

I am no fan of what Steffy did to Liam and Hope -- which is actively break them up, trick Liam into marriage and then emotionally blackmail him into staying with her. Having said that, she is a dynamic character who has chemistry with everybody, and I personally enjoy having a vixen on the show. I liked seeing her the last few days because she read Quinn, and it helps that she looks so sultry and glam. I wouldn't mind her being back on the show, not because I think she's some saint who can do no wrong, but just the opposite. The same with Hope who makes absolutely stupid decisions (this latest catastrophe being a case in point). IMO, the Steffy-Hope dynamic with all their parents' history was one of the best things to watch on the show -- not the fighting over one guy.

What surprised me was Eric acquiescing so quickly to Hope's reasons for wanting the Quinn Artisans out. I thought he was going to try and argue the whole "this is business and these people are good for FC" case. Heck, he even sent Quinn out to Paris for a business meeting. Eric was always this weak-willed person who thought with his libido, and now he's essentially giving Hope the thumbs up to do the same thing. Next thing we know, we will have some FC meeting where the company is hanging by a thread and somebody has to pull a lame fashion show out of their ass to rescue FC's fortunes. If they just kept to sound business decisions, they wouldn't have to pull this "ride or die" [!@#$%^&*] every 6 months!

And why Liam, who works for Spencer publications -- a company in no way dealing with actual fashion DESIGN (except when it comes to writing about it) -- is making firing choices for FC, I will never know. Why isn't Rick around doing something about this? Why isn't Thorne or Brooke? This makes their jobs now 100 times harder! Trying to find replacement jewellers or scrap the whole thing completely, thereby wasting millions of dollars and losing important brain capital, is a total bust. What if a rival company picks up Quinn Artisan and makes a killing with their jewellery? What a joke. Hope needs to sit her ass down and just focus on conceptualizing fluffy little prom dresses!

I guess it's a good thing B&B is getting me het up about one of their business SLs?

Archived