DAYS: 90's Vixen Returns????

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Normally I would agree.. but the ideals and goals of the show are vastly different now then they were back in the late 80s/early 90s.

Back then, Eve was allowed to get away with calling Jennifer out on her indecisiveness and having clear victories in their verbal battles. I'm just afraid that if Eve came back long-term, that she would look to have egg on her face all the time and that Jennifer would outwit her in any verbal battle... plus don't forget Dr. Jonas... I could see Eve and Jennifer degrade themselves trying to prove which one is worthy of Dr. Jonas.

In that respect, a short-term visit from Eve is all I would hope for. Less chance of ruining the character, and she could get in a couple of verbal smackdowns to Jennifer and maybe even give Theresa a few pointers on how to get under Jennifer and Abby's skin.

• Members

While it wouldn't get me back as a viewer, I would LOVE this development. It would show that TIIC are at least listening to the audience and the demands for more "legacy characters" and other beloved characters to show up in Salem now and then.

Still holding out hope that one day I'll see Matt and Peter back in Salem, but I think the show needs to pursue this. The 1980s and 1990s don't have to be declared off limits. Some of Days' best ratings came during that time period.

Archived