DAYS: 90's Vixen Returns????

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She left to be with Frankie, who got a job in Africa. But I don't recall there being a mention of Eve when Frankie returned to Salem and got engaged to Jen. Seems there'd be a lot to mine in where she's been, her break up with Frankie, her feelings about Jack's death, etc.

• Members

Eve & Frankie never married. I adored Eve, but my fear, if she comes back for any length of time is that they'll bring back Frankie so that we can have a snoozeworthy Jennifer/Frankie/Eve triangle. That said, I'd take that possibility over Eve falling for Daniel and viewers ending up with a repulsive Jennifer/Dr. Orange-Tan Molester/Eve triangle.

• Members

it would makes sense, since most of her family is on the canvas. LOL But would she be good or would they transition Theresa into a good girl character, because it would be too much for both sisters to be 'bad gurls' on the canvas. Maybe, they should kill off Theresa, an that could be why Eve returns? Hmm.

• Members

That would be great! Loved Eve, loved Charlotte. I wouldn't mind if they brought Frankie back too but I don't think they will. I hope she screws with Jennifer and makes her life miserable. Oh, and Eve and Frankie never married. When Frankie came back to see Jen and Jack, he said Eve was too selfish and high maintenance for him. I bet the real reason was that he was stuck slobbering all over Jen, ugh!

DAYS was a lot better in the 80s and early 90s. I don't recognize anything about it anymore.

Archived