GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Members

I actually like Nik and Britta, and dumping Liz into the mix is unnecessary. Each "writer"/regime have proven that they have absolutely no interest in this character. Liz has been cruising for about 7 years now, and it just might be time to let this character go (Cyber, please don't read this). Can't count how many times Liz has dismissed a guy only to chase him and give the bitch look to the woman who caught him. They tossed her in the most chemistryless duo in a lot of years, did nothing with it, he fell off the face of the earth and now Liz is back in Nik's face after that trashy affair they had? There's no great love just Liz grabbing at the nearest dick she threw away.

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol. Actually, I'm indifferent to Liz (except for 2006/7 when I loathed her beyond words), and I absolutely hate Laura and that acting thing that Genie tries to do. I am just seeing a pattern with Liz with each regime. There is no interest in her at all. She will always be the odd woman out.

• Members

Liz is such a nosy, sniveling bitch. Ugh! Chit you were just talking about this heffa too and there she goes. I wanted someone to smack that smirk off her bitch face. What is the point of her?

Kim McC did great work here. I really felt for Robin when she was crying and saying the life Sabrina has is hers and she wants it back.

So now Luke loves Tracy and wants her back? Okay. I guess that'll last till TG's next vacation and Tracy is left wondering why Luke left her again.

Its too bad we didn't see Obrecht and Faison knock Duke out

• Members

I LOVED Britt calling out Liz. Made.My.Day. Even though I like Liz she was at her near worst today and it wasn't pretty. BH should bolt. She could do so much better.

Kim did do well.

I agree with you Cheap on Luke and Tracy. He's the love of her life until his next vacation. Why these two actors want this pairing is beyond me. It's awful. And I swear the conversation they had today they've had EVERY.TIME.THEY.ARE.ON. This pairing just ruins Tracy and well Luke is beyond tired.

Of course Obrecht and Faison got the upper hand. Zzzz. Wrap this up please, as much as I adore them.

Finola did well as well.

Archived