B&B: September 2013 Discussion

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like Quinn at all. My problem isn't that Rena Sofer is a bad actress, I just don't think she's needed in most of the roles she's cast for. Pam and Donna are both more interesting choices if they want to give Eric a love interest. And then you have Felicia who fills the type they're trying to mold her into.

• Members
This. She is needed for balance and to help keep Brooke in check. Katie is weak and with Steph gone, no one really calls Brooke out like Taylor. Instead we now have her as this egomaniac pig who thinks she's unstoppable. I liked how Taylor served as a counterpart to Brooke and she also wasn't scared to get in Bill's face and check him as well

• Members

Well, Rena's face is still in tact, and that is the only difference between her and Hunter. The "acting" for both is laughable! I think Taylor had to go because in order to sell Brooke as this irresistible goddess, you have to either totally write Taylor out of character or get rid of her because she is Brooke's only opposition. Scuzzard Brooke has been winning over everyone in conversations in regards to Bill to where it is just about water under the bridge. Taylor would be the only character who really takes the audience there, so she had to go.

Wyatt read Liam's ass like he should have been read long ago, but if you really look at it, not one person has really let Brooke have it. Have they? That is intentional.

• Members
well weak ass Katie tried and she had this happen to her

14c4phg.gif

LMAO, weak ass bitch laugh.png

Man, Id want that but apparently the show doesn't want her. She revealed that she tried to reach out to them but that there was no communication back from there end. It was shameful how they got rid of her and the character but typical of B&B in recent years

http://theboldandthebewtiful.freeforums.org/hunter-s-shocking-reveal-t8783.html

• Members

I don't need her to return unless she is going to give Brooke the verbal beat down she deserves. But did they write the character out? I remember one of the other characters saying, after the reveal, that Taylor was in her office. We won't hear about her often, but I don't believe the character was written out. Someone, please correct me if I'm mistaken.

But they never really let Katie take us there and really read Brooke for the filth that she is. Katie ends up taking partial responsibility and talk about their relationship never being the same. No one has really gone there because the writers don't want them to.

• Members

Good thing I can get there all on my own then. I don't need a character on this show to tell me how vile and filthy Brill is. It would certainly be nice, since when Brooke starts talking about their relationship, I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality. Still no matter how many characters approve, I will always see them as trashy.

• Members
I didn't see it but apparently in a conversation with Brooke, Eric mentioned that Taylor walked out on him. They are broken up and she is still allegedly still living in LA, just offscreen

What more do you need? Katie called her a slut and called her out on jumping from guy to guy. Sure she's backed down but its not like she hasn't ripped into Brooke at all.

I think the show missed a big opportunity to make this a scandal. Seriously, how the heck can Bill be fired, go through a divorce with Katie (who's replaced him as CEO) and now living with her sister, and that not be a scandal? Why aren't the reports all over them and why isn't Brooke being trashed around LA for the slut that she is? That makes NO sens

Archived