B&B: September 2013 Discussion

• Members

I loathe Liam too. It's sad when Wyatt, a new character, is the ONLY bright spot on this show. Brad seriously needs to get back to the roots of this show and create strong A, B, and C storiesthat are different because every story on the canvas is similar--affairs & keep them in the family, which is more tired and worn out like the hole between Brooke's legs. Ugh.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was never a Ronn Moss fan, but he needs to come back or the character be re-cast. Stephanie is gone, Steffy is gone, Ridge is gone, Taylor is gone and you barely see Eric, Thomas or Thorne. I'm sick of seeing Brooke every damned day. I want some REAL Forresters on this show.

• Members
they are ALL Forresters. Ponds mentioned Eric and Thorne in that post. The point that I'm sure s/he was getting at which is a complaint made over the past year is that the show is no longer about the Forresters. It's been overrun by Logans and Spencers. The latter especially has been expanding at the expense of the Forresters who's importance has diminished. Rick is the only I e with any semblance of prominence. All the rest have either been dropped of marginalized so that they don't matter

• Members

Katie took my son and I'm so devastated. How could she do that to me? I'm so miserable w/o Will - let's !@#$%^&*]... Brill is so disgusting they are funny.

I hate both Maya and Carter equally! All of the black actors out there looking for work, and these 2 are on my screen? Why? Did no one else show up for the auditions? But I won't blame Maya for accepting the proposal. That is clearly on THIC! The pacing on this show is absolutely ridiculous!

• Members

I'm channeling Funky Dineva here...

Wyatt read Liam's ass for filth! Yes Gawd Honey! I absolutely loved every minute of it, and if I smoked, I would have been puffing big time after that. It was almost orgasmic to have Wyatt speak for the audience. Liam waffled back and forth between Steffy and Hope and enjoyed every minute of it. Now, he has to work and it's making him miserable. Wyatt is creepy and I don't like him, but Liam is the absolute worst kind of Daytime romantic lead. I hate him with every fiber of my being!

Children running Corporate America is the worst, and Hope is a good example of that. Cancel a contract because her boyfriend is unhappy when the designer could be the best thing for the company, especially that ridiculous Geranimals line?! She is way too accommodating to that moron. NOTHING Steffy did was for business reasons, yet Liam allowed it. Now, Hope wants to drop a business deal to make Liam happy? Idiot!

Quinn and Eric just met Monday (I believe) and they are making out and thinking about one another already? WHAT THE [!@#$%^&*]?!

• Members

Watching B&B credits from September 18th on CBS.com, I noticed Texas Battle (Marcus) and Adam Gregory (Thomas) were no longer listed with the contract cast. Hunter Tylo (Taylor) was also finally removed but Jacqueline MacIness Wood (Steffy) is still listed as a contract cast member. Have anyone heard anything about Battle and Gregory?

Archived