B&B: September 2013 Discussion

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quenchie???!!!!! ROTF!

The stuff coming out of Brooke's mouth lately is just not well thought out by anyone. She wants Bill's help in trying to keep the family together? She does not want this to get ugly? She's screwing and living with her sister's husband, yet this can get uglier? How do you comment on this?

I should sympathize with Maya, but I simply cannot stand the sight of her. I can't describe it, but she is the absolute worst. I'm not even talking about acting because I've seen a whole helluva lot worse. She just grates.

BB's pacing has always been a joke because Rick seems to have moved on, but he will be fiending for Maya before long.

Cheap, I don't think anything actually happened with Rick and Caroline.

• Members

It astounds me when the head writer continues pursuing a pairing between characters such as Bill and Brooke, especially after so many negative comments. It's pretty much the Dannifer of B&B, except more sleazy and less dull.

• Members

Did you see that Brooke has a stallion ringtone for Bill? She grosses me out

I cant stand this Wyatt cat. He is out of line and needs to STFU. Liam was right in that Will did not need defending. The situations are different as Bill did not know that he and Liam existed and he is NOT abandoning Will. He plans on raising and being in his life. He doesn't need to be married to Katie in order to be a father. Wyatt's logic is screwed up and it makes his argument foolish as a result

• Members

It's the most vile pairing and not because of the sibling aspect, but because of the attitudes Bill, and especially, Brooke have taken. Katie needs to take responsibility that she set this in motion, but we ignore that all it needs is a penis and Brooke believes it's fair game? Who can related this sh!t?

The slugs get up in the morning and Brooke immediately changes her ring tone?! Disgusting cow!

And Wyatt's mother taught him nothing. He's obviously been over sheltered because his dumb mother never taught him that stepfathers can take care of a young boy just as good or better than a bio father. She didn't bother to teach him that a man is capable of splitting from his wife but care for his son. So Wyatt is a virgin and his mother never had any relationships post Bill? These are the only conclusions we can draw from his ridiculousness! When Bill paid for what he thought was an abortion, he's saying that he does not want to be father. That does not make him a terrible person. Wyatt was not abandoned by Bill!

Now, worthless Quinn is on the Wyatt/Hope bus? Um, Hope has a fiance so why would she be an advocate for this?!

The only good thing to come of this is that Liam gets it, and I CANNOT wait! Time for him to suffer!

• Members

I can hardly watch this show anymore. Brooke has had some horrible stories before, but I think this is even worse than the affair with Deacon. This story should never ever have happened.

Steffy should have been the one to have an affair with Bill, not Brooke. If Brooke should have gotten involved with anyone it should have been Thomas. It would have been hilarious to see Taylor's reaction to that! tongue.png

• Members

I could not agree more if I tried. Brill's story adds no value to BB. This is just a feeble attempt to keep Brooke front burner and prove she is still every man's desire. Epic fail!

You have to be a true Brooke stan to appreciate this because it's not good. It's written so poorly and NO ONE is rootable here. What a complete waste of time!

• Members

Guess which punk ass was on the phone begging his wife for an annulment because being married is holding up his life with Hope? Before when Hope demanded that he get an annulment, Liam wanted to respect Steffy and give her the 6 months. Now, that someone is paying attentiion to Hope, he is so eager to kick Steffy to the curb?

How do I describe my complete and utter hate for this character? I just cannot properly convey how much I hate this mofo!

Archived