B&B: September 2013 Discussion

• Members

Please feel free to speak for me because you've done an exceptional job so far :)

Brooke still believes that, when all is said and done, Katie is partially responsible and twu wuv supercedes all, including foul ass hook ups!

And Cheap, as for why they didn't make this a scandal? The same reason they have Katie taking partial responsibility. This is Brooke's latest destiny, which happens to be attached to yet another inappropriate penis, so this can't look like the sewage it truly is. Forget the story that will have the audience salivating. Let's continue with Brooke as this wide eyed true love seeking misguided "young" woman who has to follow her heart. No one cares that she's 50 and chooses men over family members at every turn. TRASH!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First of all, the shots of Ronn Moss and KKL hanging together without a lick of make-up on -- I think they look sweet!

Second, why can't they have both Katie and Taylor on the show as the anti-Brookes? Both are different enough as characters to differentiate themselves from each other, both hate Brooke for different reasons, both have different histories with the show. With Katie currently out of town, now is the perfect time for Taylor to pick up the relay on making Brill feel guilty.

Quinn is serviceable, I guess, but I'm not really caring about her one way or another. And Eric is such a slore. Taylor's gone to Paris and he's macking on some ambitious newbie!

I wonder if Taylor and Katie are being written off the show/onto the backburner in anticipation of JMW's return. Because Steffy making a last-ditch move on Bill -- knowing what we know about Steffy and Bill's unfinished history -- in order to strike a blow at Brooke, whom she hates, would be just epic. Then, if/when JMW moves on, it might be the perfect moment for Ronn Moss/Ridge to return to the show.

On a side note, KKL/Brooke giggling about having her wedding planner on speed-dial reminds me that KKL works some of the lighter, more humorestic material better than one might think.

• Members

LOL @ the Vaseline-lensed twu wuv shots of Brill. It's like one of Thomas's fuckberry dream sequences!

On a side note, B&B's production team really do a good job with their choice of rugs, bed linens and furnishings to denote the mansions these people live in. Y&R should be so lucky.

• Members

No offense to Aspen but I'm ok with not seeing that place featured on B&B for a while. :lol:

Don and Kelly have become Brad Bell's choicest meal-ticket. He really has them promoting the show on twitter, in Monte carlo, aspen, all over the place.

• Members

So what is this "romantic climax" to the Brill story? I'm assuming Brad Bell isn't ending them yet. Is this where Katie "finally" forgives and everybody is yet again a-ok with the Love of the Century? Or is this "climax" as in Brooke ends it with Bill and everybody "moves on" and pretends it never really happened? Which would be surprising because Brill feels (to me) like it is here to stay.

• Members

The way they write Katie is truly frustrating. SHe'll have these conversations like the one with Caroline where she sounds tough and strong. Then next thing I know she's acting weak and annoying again. I just don't get it. Let this woman have a backbone. That's what HT is best at playing anyhow.

• Members

I know exactly how you feel. Kaite goes there to try and salvage the relationship with Brooke?! Sigh! Brooke is not giving up the D just to have Katie, HER SIBLING, on her good side. PUHLEEEEEEEEEEZE! Brooke aint about that - so not who she is! Katie knows this, yet she wants to get into it and expects Brooke to do that right thing? What a waste of my time. These confrontations are getting ridiculous because Katie just looks worse. Brooke even smirks in her face while letting Katie know in no uncertain terms she aint getting Bill back, but let's be sisters [if you can change your attitude]. My god! Why am I torturing myself this way?!

• Members

Hope and Wyatt tooling around Mexico City like it's nothing is really just blink.png I guess Brad hasn't read Midnight in Mexico nor picked up a paper in the last 5 years. At least give a couple of day players roles as body guards, so there is a hint of reality to the situation.

Every time Liam starts talking about his relationship with hope, I want to scream. I don't believe anything he says and I'm not even sure he believes it. I can't remember the last time I reviled a soap character to this degree. Well, maybe Brooke.

• Members

Well, at least the diamond had a security. That's something I guess. I wonder if Steffy is coming home soon? If not, I'm not sure I saw the point of that email recap of their relationship. I'm a few episodes behind. I can't believe that Brooke accepted Bill's proposal right after Katie asked her to save their relationship as sisters. Please, Katie, keep your word and NEVER accept this relationship.

Archived