• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie, throwing away her bible, her religion, her self respect gone, bad mother, bad wife, terrible unworthy Chief of Staff, well, it won't happen. David is a homewrecker and a low life worthless despicable nothing of a person. Selling her sould to Dr. Evil, well will not happen. Lose respect from her children and all for what? It ain't happening.

• Members

Everyone has their favorites but no one else takes it to your level. No one takes it remotely close to your level with this constant Jesse/Angie #1 AA Agnes Emmy insanity. I like both characters but honestly them riding the backburner last week was just lovely because the thread was actually real substantive conversation about the show.

You do that. I didn't realize you wielded so much power with your arch-nemesis Ginger.

• Members

Maybe at the price tag of alot of tension and friction in the Hubbard household and marriage and the cost and consequences of a loss of respect her children may lose of their mother due to this friendship. Would it really be worth all of that at the end of the day? Hashtag Priorities.

• Members

Before we let Roomba derail this thread completely, I want to talk about some of the other great stuff that happened in these eps:

How badass was Joe coming to Angie's rescue with that obnoxious reporter? He reminded me of my uncles. He strolled up there as if to say, "I may be old son but I'm not so old I can't break my foot off in your ass." Question though, did anybody else see Joe/RM's hearing aid? High def, man. You see it all.

David Canary's letting his hair grow out. I want him to let it get really long and wavy. He'll look like Gandalf.

I'm over Miranda and AJ. I'm over mopey Miranda completely. Heather has never been anything but lovely to her and I'm sick of her acting like Heather is borrowing her sweater and stretching it out.

The writing for Colby is pitch perfect. Her heartbroken look when she realized that Adam left without speaking to her followed by her acting out with David and Celia keeps showing us that this child is just damaged and craving attention.

Nice to see Opal bump into Leticia/Carmen. What a stupid idea it was to move them in to the mansion. Gotta love Oliver saying his line like he's practiced it a million times. "My grandmother Carmen is the Chandler's cook."

I like seeing Dixie and Brooke clash over JR. I also really liked the interaction between Dixie and Cara and the acknowledgement that they have a bond through Tad.

• Members

Drunk Jesse was great, he really showed out. I think I've said it before, but Darnell Williams is like the black male version of Robin Strasser, he adds such a big presence to his scenes.

JR's roid rage meltdown was entertaining, too.

It's about time Celia stood up for herself, I was glad she poured water on Colby.

• Members

I enjoyed the goofiness of their dancing, almost too much. I had to really focus on Angie and David's scene going on in the foreground. It's not every day that someone can actually threaten to steal Angie and David's thunder.

I see the Silver Fox has returned. I just wish that MORE hadn't spoiled his surprise entrance in their previews last week. They must correct that.

Everything worked on today's episode. Performance scenes in the midst of drama are not that easy to film & cut but I think they did a pretty good job. It does make me wish there were a few extras who could really dance during the Jason Derulo performance but I guess those swanky events don't usually draw crowds with that level of swagger. Too bad Jesse was drunk and down and out-- maybe he could have broken out some Soul Train moves.tongue.png

It was good to see that moment of acknowledgement between Cara and Dixie on Tad's history with them both and the fact that it might be awkward but it's not. Hopefully, we get to see something more with Dixie as it relates to her relationship with Tad. Perhaps things have deteriorated between them two over distance but neither wants to acknowledge this. Perhaps Dixie is keeping up a front of harmony. IDK but they do have to fill in that story gap somehow--there's an opportunity in there somewhere.blink.png

I fully expected there to be a kiss between AJ and Heather and yes, on the very day that Miranda admits her feelings for A.J. Isn't that always the way?wink.png

• Members

The gala set seemed too small. The dance floor was really small to me. There was very little room to move. David Canary looked great but way way too short an appearance. Just took the air out of the scene. Yes, the Tad and Dixie storyline needs to be filled in somehow. So obvious the AJ and Heather kiss and just too predictable.

I am watching SoapNet AMC and yes, Cara was starting to fall in love with Tad and then Dixie shows up. This is where the show is at right now. Tad just does not appreciate Dixie.

Oliver collapsing. and how for the next episode.....

• Members

I think it's safe to say that David Canary isn't going to be doing any more substantial scenes. First we don't get to see any of the Adam/JR stuff (I wasn't expecting we would see much but there should have been something. This is Adam and JR's first encounter since just before the engagement party!).

Then there was this:

Brooke: I miss this...us...me in your arms. I wish you could stay.

Adam: --------

Brooke: I know I know you have a plane to catch.

Brooke: Promise me you'll be home soon.

But anyways I loved Adam's appearance at the end of the first episode, largely due to Chris Goutman's directing which gave it the epic feeling it deserved.

What the heck was Michael Nader doing when Brooke introduced Jason Derulo? They showed the whole room clapping except for MN, who is standing front and center with this look on his face like everyone was honoring him lol. Dude didn't seem to have a clue what was going on.

• Members

I was so excited about Adam coming back, and I haven't seen the new episodes yet, but if his appearance is that brief, then I'm really sad. I know they can't force David Canary to work, but the way they're writing Colby and JR, they really need Adam involved. His absence is so glaring, and if DC doesn't want to be a part of the show beyond an occasional ten minute visit, then I'm not sure how they handle that long term unless they kill off the character because these five second appearances feel so out of character for Adam.

Archived