• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, that isn't my problem. It's just his continued insistance that Miranda is a lesbian. I wasn't saying kids don't still tease people with gay parents. But I grew up friends with a girl who had two moms and everyone who bullied her always cracked jokes about her mom or made stupid drawings of her mom. He hasn't even brought up Bianca since like the second week of shows. he's just on some baseless streak about Miranda being a lesbian and it makes it hard for me to even buy him as a bully. He's just coming off as someone obsessed with lesbianism like that lead prison guard from Orange is the New Black.

tumblr_mps4eoFEkM1qaoq6yo1_500.gif

Also, I saw a vidoe comment from a fan on the More episode lamenting that Angie was a strong woman of god and that her relationship is with Jesse is unlike any other on soaps and if the show goes further with Angie David it means Angie and Jesse are doomed wich also then means that all relationships are doomed...Brought back warm memories, though the video commenter did seem sane at least.

• Members

I think recasting Adam would never work. The way that he is barely interacting with his own kids though to run off on some vague Chandler business makes me wonder if Adam is secretly ill and is rushing to try to rebuild the company to leave as a legacy to his children, not realizing that all they really want is a real relationship with him.

The short visits feel very out of character, as I said before. I don't want Adam to be killed off, but he needs to either be there or not be there or they need to take the story in a whole new direction. It feels very strange to have all of these stories with his fiance and his son and his daughter, and he should be right in the middle of it, but he's not.

• Members

I am open to a recast as well and maybe have Adam comeback for anniversaries. They would need to make sure to iron out any complications on using past clips so they can use David's clips for anniversaries because I got very tired of them not showing Mary Fickett's Ruth in the later years (or they would try to hide her face or something during a flashback).

They would need to Test the water, however, because some fans may not like the idea. Maybe promote it as a "Temporary Recast" then if the recast responds well they keep him. It would be better if the recast can do twins well because the will come when David wouldn't be able to play Stuart.

Archived