• Members

In your own mind and own opinion that is. Not everyone out there and those who choose to not post on any message board, I am sure. One caller on the Michael Fairman show said she loves the facials by Darnell and Debbi and spoke of how good they are with the facial expressions and not even speaking too. I would rather have an actor overplay a little than under-perform and lose their audiences. Just having a character be subdued and sullen would get pretty boring quickly. Jesse has so much jazz and pazazz in his brilliance that he keeps audiences interested and in anticipation.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This may sound redundant but you can not blame the writers/producers for EVERYTHING. Sometimes when a writer writes the character tends to take over. That is why Huckleberry Finn was darker than its predecessor because the characters and the stories took a life of there own. Jesse is acting in character. Even I know about his affair with Yvonne and that he wanted Cindy out of the house. Also, Jesse was a Thug when he first came to town so him acting up could be his past attitude emerging slightly. Everyone in soaps had a fall from grace at some point and most of the time they came back up so why can't Jesse or Angie?

• Members

David had no right to tell Jesse that he has done more for Jesse's family than Jesse will ever do. Back in the 80's Jesse has always felt inferior to Angie and so he always feels he is not good enough for her so what David said is really rehashing what Jesse already has said about himself. I am in Jesse's corner entirely. Very demeaning and belittling for David to lose his own self respect to say that to Jesse.

David has no rights to Angie or any Hubbard just because he cured Angie's blindness (illegally without a medical license) and saved Cassandra (illegally and without a medical license) so David broke the law TWICE here with the Hubbard family. Jesse should never have to bear down and kiss David's you-know-what just to get along with him and be under his control.

My husband of 40 plus years would give David a left hook and a right hook too and alot more if he were Jesse in a confrontational situation with David. Nobody puts their hands on his wife without getting in someone's face at the least and Jesse was in his rights to protect and defend his marriage wholeheartedly.

David is such a low life and definitely not a real friend to Angie. A real friend would be understanding of boundary lines and never going past limits.

• Members

David had no right to tell Jesse that he has done more for Jesse's family than Jesse will ever do. Back in the 80's Jesse has always felt inferior to Angie and so he always feels he is not good enough for her so what David said is really rehashing what Jesse already has said about himself. I am in Jesse's corner entirely. Very demeaning and belittling for David to lose his own self respect to say that to Jesse.

David has no rights to Angie or any Hubbard just because he cured Angie's blindness (illegally without a medical license) and saved Cassandra (illegally and without a medical license) so David broke the law TWICE here with the Hubbard family. Jesse should never have to bear down and kiss David's you-know-what just to get along with him and be under his control.

My husband of 40 plus years would give David a left hook and a right hook too and alot more if he were Jesse in a confrontational situation with David. Nobody puts their hands on his wife without getting in someone's face at the least and Jesse was in his rights to protect and defend his marriage wholeheartedly.

David is such a low life and definitely not a real friend to Angie. A real friend would be understanding of boundary lines and never going past limits.

• Members

I think you already posted this 20 minutes ago. Also, what is your point? That you would rather Angie be blind than allow David to cure her because he lacked a license? Was he supposed to leave Cassandra lying there? Jesse should be grateful to him for those things- that doesn't mean he needs to agree with or love David. But for most people restoring a spouse's sight and saving a child would carry some weight. It obviously does with Angie. Also your husband of 40 years has nothing to do with this show- ITS FICTIONAL.

• Members

This should not be on every page.

Angie and Jesse forever. David and Angie - A No-go. Jesse haters really don't like All My Children secretly.

I said if Jesse were my husband, that is all I said. and what kind of weight. Jesse is his own man, his own person too. He is not a wimp at all.

Archived