DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Members

Just watched Friday's episode today, so that's why this is two days late being posted:

When Rafe got his subpoena at the end of Friday's episode, the subpoena mistakenly said "The people of the state of California"

As long-time "Days" fans know, "Days" has never mentioned the state it is set in. When the show first started, it was supposedly set in New England (near Boston) and since the 1980's, hints are given that it is near Chicago, Illinois, but the state has never been officially said on air.

subpoenaCA.jpg

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JJ and Anne finally meet! Too bad it didn't go too well but then again Anne and Theresa didn't hit it off at first. Maybe they will bond once they discover their mutual hate for Dannifer

exactly WHY did Jennifer need to be at that photoshoot? Seriously as if the photographer couldn't take pictures of Daniel without her input. All I thought was great, just another excuse for her to leave work. Oh and look she and Daniel got back together. Considering JJ showed up at the end, I bet they break up by the first segment of the next episode.

Love CS and think she is being wasted on Rafe. Lets hope this is just a red herring and Jordan wont be paired with him. I wouldn't mind seeing them test her with Brady or Eric. I think she and Eric could be good whenever he gets out of the priesthood

I actually saved the Ann/JJ scene to make gifs later. Here they are wink.png

110hh1j.gifruywzr.gif

2liirzr.gif28smogi.gif

8y7w3p.gif200b76o.gif

These are from the new photoshoot

tumblr_ms2b5yl8LD1rrugxlo1_500.png

tumblr_ms29dzKcid1qlrtq2o1_500.jpg

• Members

Thanks, they are awesome. I suspect Anne doesn't hate Daniel as much as she hates Jen, so I doubt they would team up.

A lot of people have suggested this accross the boards. It would not be out of character for Chad to do this. When he gets caught out, I wonder of he'll ever get the chance to expose Gabi for kidnapping Melanie/bringing Andrew to town etc. Every couple of months the show reminds us that they haven't forgotten, but they still do nothing with it. Surely something must be coming up since

• Members

^^ I'd be ok if Kristen killed him. either/or/both :)

Honestly, aside from SC's awful acting, does the show actually expect anyone to root for him? He is the ultimate hypocrite - Jennifer was prepared to sacrifice their relationship so Chloe wouldn't take Parker away from him, but he wont even take a break so she can repair her relationship with her son? Let's not even talk about that he was ok to commit adultery with Chloe when she was married to Lucas, but couldn't deal with it when she did it to him? There is nothing rootable in this character and everything to hate on.

I did love when the UPS guy told him he should get his door fixed. I hope to see a gif of JJ breaking the door.

Everything Sami = zzzzz.

Sorry, but Team Gabi here. Wilson fanwankers can hate away, but Will/Sonny shirk their responsibilities - Nick wouldn't even have been there if Sonny and/or Will actually babysat when they said they would.

Why does Sonny Kiriakis have Sonny Corinthos hair lately?

• Members

Screw Sonny and Will. They are taking advantage of Gaby and are dead wrong. I really don't see why Justin couldn't just meet them at the house nor why Sonny couldn't take Arianna with him and possibly meet somewhere else like the Pub and had Caroline watch her for a few minutes.

Man everyone but Gabi is giving Nick the cold shoulder. He's facing having a hard time adjusting to life post-parole. I wonder where they go with him next. Maybe those pics are indication that they might actually do something with Teresa afterall

I love how everyone is hating on Adrienne...lol

I hate that Sami is considering Melinda's deal. I don't want to see her turn on EJ

7HuSZcD.jpg

JJ was so honorable, defending his grandmother like that

• Members

It doesn't surprise me. Which is why I am never really able to fully ship them because I never get the impression that Sami loves him as much as she loves those other dopes (Austin and Rafe for instance) she bent over backwards for. JS sells EJ's love for Sami completely, with abandon and utter deluded devotion which is what makes this scenario so pathetically tragic for EJ. Ultimately Sami is selfish, and it wouldn't surprise me if she did turn on EJ and serve him up as a platter for the D.A. Part of me wants her to take the deal, just so he can find out and once and for all be through with her. I think that might be what is best for his character. Break the shackle that Sami has had on him since day one and start from scratch. It's clear this couple is built on a fault line, no matter how much sense the characters make together.

• Members

I just can't believe how one-noted everyone's conversations are with Dan and Jen. Like, you could turn the number of times the conversation with either of them becomes about their relationship into a drinking game. And when are the writers going to understand that you're never going to convince the public to like someone by simply having everyone in town talk about how great they are. ENOUGH!

Archived