GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

moRon on Twitter bitching about this very thing. And you guys act like the first 15 minutes of tomorrow's show wont be flashbacks anyhow! Craptini have this knack of reminding his audience of how little we retain so they flashback all scenes w/in 24 hours of initially airing them.

• Members

Maurice Benard has been ridiculously hammy - and yet still wooden - all week.

I know what it looks like Mo is giving it his all, even these days when his "all" is usually still hilarious and awful. He's terrible here but he's going through the motions of it.

• Members

Vee, I just don't know what to say about Mo in regards to those scenes. I understand where he was trying to go, but for as long as he's been in the business, why can't he simply get there? There were a few seconds where I was content with what he was delivering, and then there were the scenes where the director clearly left to go to the bathroom. Good God!

The pu$$ification of AJ is really getting to me. Not sure of how much more of this I can take. His scenes in the study/den/library (depends on who's "writing") left me almost in tears. Sonny punking him was painful to watch. Really painful! Folks on GH Twiter have absolutely no remaining credibility because there was nothing brilliant unless Webster has re-defined brilliant and failed to notify everyone.

Oh look! Luke is leaving Tracy AGAIN! Guess this gives the rotten to the core bitch yet another excuse to be filthy nasty to someone. Pathetic piece of trash she's become - probably always was, but Craptini have no problem highlighting it. There's nothing left here!

That's right ChiaScot, divorce that bitch! Snora aint worth the humiliation, and she never was. So happy Snora/Genie's leaving, and I hope she does not return. If she must, please send the recast mop back from a few years ago!

Wow! Sabrina is such a smug bitch! Ugh!

The PCPD needs at least one more detective because every case is a conflict of interest for Dumbte. Isn't he related to half the characters? Poor fool has AJ tried and convicted already.

Anna, they need to write her better as the Commissioner!

• Members

Chit, I've been telling you all year not to sleep on Laura. Luke and Laura is what Ron has wanted since he got here. Even if his pacing is [!@#$%^&*] and people disappear for weeks at a time, he will do it, by hook or by crook.

It's amazing, though, even for Ron's increasingly poor pacing, how the marriage of Laura and Scott meant nothing. It was just a quick plot point and cardboard obstacle. I always knew it would be a plot point and temporary obstacle, but I didn't know he'd show absolutely no interest at any point. Not when they arrived, not when they got married, not since then and not now. It's unbelievable! What was the point? Scott has barely been on, and so has their "marriage". Pathetic.

• Members

EM and Vee, I think we are on the same page with Scotty and Snora. I didn't expect some big meaty story or a whole bunch of airtime, but to say that the marriage was 100 million times less than meaningful in any way, shape or form would be an understatement. There was absolutely no point to it at all. From the scenes yesterday, you'd think the problems in the marriage have been ongoing, but there is one problem with that - THERE WAS NO MARRIAGE!

This is what happens when every single idea that pops into your head is put to paper and then the screen. How many times have Craptini backed out of something only minutes after they start it? They come up with some grand plan, hire 50 newbies for it, change their minds and then we are stuck with 1/3 the new people they hired. Morons!

• Members

Totally agreed with Andrea, Eric and Vee on Snora (such a fitting term anymore) and Scotty's blink and you missed it marriage. Folks who don't watch regularly probably would have never known they were married.

How many days are we going to have Spinelli cry around the baby? I couldn't even sit through the first half hour today after I saw his face.

It's like with Ron it's all or nothing. You either get hammered with the same storyline for weeks on end and then nothing. And then bam, story is over and resolution was all off-screen. Which just happened with Scott and Laura's marriage. Total waste of time.

• Members

To be honest if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't have even remembered yesterday's scene of the two of them calling it quits on their wedding.

"It's like with Ron it's all or nothing. You either get hammered with the same storyline for weeks on end and then nothing. And then bam, story is over and resolution was all off-screen. Which just happened with Scott and Laura's marriage. Total waste of time."

This certainly is one of Ron's greatest faults when he's at his worst--although I will say at his best he often can milk a week or two of drama for the climax of his big stories--which the soap "press" lap up and praise to the high heavens and then *that* story is completely forgotten a week later.

Archived