GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Plot point trash! The "I Will Always Love You" was for the birds. If they didn't want to reveal it, just let Connie say "I Love You" with the little energy she has left. Took the entire eppy for her to die, and she revealed nothing. She wrote AJ and not AV? Why?

It could be depending on who Craptini wants to keep the most. Morgan is doing too much over Kaka, but there is no selling murder when it guarantees nothing in regards to him keeping Kaka.

• Members

Yay! Connie is dead. I would like to point out how completely useless and ineffective Sonny was today by not doing anything to help Connie except talk her to death, but instead I give him a slow clap for helping out in her death. I believe he secretly wanted her dead anyway. And I am glad KSu was as OTT in her death scene as she was in every other scene!

• Members

Wouldn't he be expected to stay at the crime scene for... at least a bit when the cops show? And is the Quartermaine mansion REALLY this empty that all of the nonsense with drunk AJ wandering around all drunk and knocking things over, and people threatening him all in the drawing room that the only one who hears anything is Ava? (I could have the details wrong as I've been out of town for a week and just watched what seemed like a month of episodes while unpacking...)

Archived