GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Members

Cheap, AJ is a mess right now, but SK is freaking rocking. I am so impressed with him because I never thought he could handle meaty material, but obviously, I was wrong. Here's to hoping AJ gets the true resurrection he deserves, the resurrection we thought he was getting.

Connie? She never looked so good! Flattened with her blood draining from her body :) Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' bout! Bye bye bitch clown with fake accent!

Maxie, dare I say this is the first time I have NOT wanted Storms' Maxie dead? KS will never be great - EVER, but I felt for Maxie, and hopefully, the momentum of this story will continue in a positive direction. Unfortunately, Emme is going to be the weak link here, so this story, or the climax, could probably benefit more with JMB.

Alexis was just creaming all over herself Friday - or was that Nancy? Shameful display and then pouring out her deepest darkest secrets to a total stranger when she never told anyone prior to this? Good lawd! She and William are completely devoid of any chemistry, but has anyone seen pics of that dude's body? My god!

Sam/Kelly? Still in need of a bath!

Kaka Clay was on on Friday becuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?! And Michael jonesing for this thing is one matter, but making an active attempt to throw Morgan under the bus [asking Kaka if Morgan possibly knew the truth before the wedding]? Wow! Not even his mother plays that [!@#$%^&*] dirty! Not sure who's destruction is worse, Michael or Patty!

I hope Ellie stays. The actress is a gorgeous young woman who can act. Spinelli, I just don't care, and I never will. Brad held it down, but I wish he was gone because I can't stand the sight of him.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I managed to stomach a few clips from this week, but I need to be really, really drunk to watch this show. This is like Cartoon Network.

I'll admit to having a hard time liking Anna unless she does something I like, but man, that bitch has the audacity to abuse her power to hold Britch and then admits it? I am SO looking forward to seeing the moment Anna realizes that while she was persecuting Britt for personal reasons, her poor daughter was being held captive and tortured for over a year because of HER. Hasn't Robin suffered enough for having that screw-up as her mother? Hasn't Robert suffered enough for having that traitorous bitch in his life? Meanwhile, Anna is dumb enough to suck face with Fuke and not know the difference while Robert lands in a coma (after already having lost fourteen years of his life because of ANNA'S screw-ups) and Robin is in some deep shyt (after already suffered far too much because of who her mother is).

I want Anna to take a HUGE fall here. All the fall-out from her actions have effected EVERYONE AROUND HER but her.

I like Emme Rylan as Lulu. It sort of snuck up on me, but I'm enjoying her.

Die, Maxie, DIE!

I don't care who killed Connie, but whoever did deserves a big round of applause.

Man, RC sure is letting us know that we're supposed to hate AJ. I'm hoping it'll work as well as his petulant insistence that we love the Disney Princess.

Damn, this show is BAD. GL: The Peapack Years has nothing on this hot mess.

• Members

Vix, I know how you feel, but I don't even associate Kate Howard with that wretch running around like a clown for 14 solid months. One was a real character and the other was nothing that outlived its usefulness on day 2!

Hope that's a bit of consolation :)

• Members

Agreed. She was never Kate Howard to me. She was a totally different character.

I'm not sad to see her go.

I personally thought Maurice Benard was awful today and looks to be even worse tomorrow.

Kinda ready for the baby drama to be done with.

Couldn't give a rats ass about Derek/Julian/Sam/Alexis. Monaco is just awful and Easton is back being sleep inducing.

Archived