GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Members

Kelly has been off screen for over a week, and she returns only to look like she has not bathed in the same amount of time with that nasty matted hair! Spandex and dirty hair will be her legacy, and I don't think she even cares!

ETA: Kelly is just waiting for the opp to dump GH, just like Roger! She thought Soap Scum was her ticket out, but that show didn't get the audience, so she then started spouting, "GH is the best soap ever". WTFever, Kelly! I'm on to you!!!!!

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Still catching up. I thought Finola did some incredible work in those scenes where Anna began putting the pieces together on Britt, Obrecht and Robert in the interrogation room. You could see she was increasingly enraged while still being emotionally bereft, with tears in her eyes and her voice. That was fascinating to watch, as was her mind working. That's why Anna is the boss.

I also LOLed because when Nikolas came in and asked if Britt being cuffed was necessary, both Anna and I said "...yeah" at the exact same moment in the exact same way. Shackle the bitch to the steam pipe!

ETA: Chit, Kelly has looked like that for about nine years.

• Members

I loved Finola in those scenes. She seemed to really enjoy them too.

I agree. I get the same vibe from her.

I just don't buy her as this concerned mother. Alexis and Nancy Lee Grahn are more concerned than she is. Hell, William deVry and Derek look more concerned. Hell, Michael Easton looks more concerned.

Sean Kanan also deserves major kudos. He's been really fantastic. ETA: I also hate how AJ is going on this downward spiral. It wasn't necessary, and IMO,

so I just hate the entire reasoning behind it all.

• Members

Oh, she looks nice, but in the rare times I watched her scenes it was the main thing I would notice (that and how much I hate Spinelli). I can't stomach any of that group so I skip them most of the time, so maybe it cleared up recently.

• Members

I am beyond over Ellie and her bullshit and this story. It doesn't help that she's been on maybe ten days in three months.

Maxie is no better, but she's got Kirsten Storms to back her up. Emily Wilson is fine but all she does is repeat the same [!@#$%^&*] every time she pops out of nowhere. I used to like Ellie but I am over it and all this. Throw her under a trestle, kill Spinelli, kill the baby since Maxie doesn't need to have a [!@#$%^&*] baby at age 24 or whatever like every other [!@#$%^&*] young, active woman on a Frank Valentini and Ron Carlivati show - end it!

Archived