GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, Lindze Letherman is still so beautiful. Killing her was a horrible mistake on GH's part.

Does anyone remember what Georgie was studying in school? I could see her at the hospital if they ever brought her back someday.

• Members

I finally saw the July 4th episode (well edits) and I cant with that little bitch Emma. She keeps referring to Britt as Mean Lady and Patrick just lets her without correcting her. I have to commend Sabrina for actually trying to get that little brat to be nice. LMAO at the doll burning up with Emma screaming about her baby being on fire and melted. Too bad it wasn't Emma that got roasted on the grill. And how over the top for them to bury her and tell Emma that she's going to heaven. "But she died surrounded by flames" laugh.png How can baby Ariel go to heaven without her left leg?" Hilarious

The last episode I saw before this was when Taylor told Molly that she had sex with TJ. Whats going on there? Did he and Molly break up again? Is the ho pregnant? Has Molly taken up with Twat Boy

TAyMmTx.jpg

Why is Maxie writing an article about Charity Rahmer?

meganward.jpgtumblr_mpu9ejRWXe1r8un78o2_250.gif

I don't think I realized how much Lindze looks like Megan till now. Its too bad her Georgie never got to act with Kate, at least I don't think so. Her voice sounded very nasally. Was she sick during the taping?

Lulu referred to Dillon as Georgie's bf that she slept with. Ugh, she was her husband when Lulu went after him.

Why are Franco and Ava pretending to be so nice with each other?

• Members

Cheap,

Molly and TJ got back together and broke up 5 seconds later (you remember how Guza used to do CarJax :(). Taylor broke the news to Molly and the 12 year old ran off and right into Twat's arms.

FrankenTodd and Ava are being nice because they plan to take over ELQ. Apparently, FrankenTodd is not a lover of the arts any longer. He's now a business mogul who watches the the market and plans takeovers. WTFever!

Oh, and if anyone cares, we are stuck with The Bloated Prince because The Lying Game got canceled.

• Members

Ron said he can't wait to write a romance for Elizabeth so? Don't know what that means exactly; however, I'd like her to find someone she's young enough but not just in a storyline about a pairing but something about "her" wishful thinking I'm sure but many of her fans I post with want it for her.

• Members

Pity FrankenRon have to trick the audience into watching the entire eppy. If the guy is not revealed this week, Crappy have no clue who it is just yet and of course, they don't have a story mapped out.

I wish I gave 2 sh!ts about Sam, but I don't. I certainly don't care about who sired her and for damn sure don't care about straw haired Alexis!

Archived