Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw the fall on YT, and that was barely enough to sprain an ankle. Sharon is a loon, but after her Adam lust, this is easy on the eyes. Didn't find anything worth tuning in for, but happy that MS' ass is out of there! Like Jill is going to be "blackmailed" into allowing MS to run roughshod BTS! LMAO!

• Members

I had not watched Y&R in quite some time, so I was surprised they turned Carmine into some psycho. He was always presented as a womanizer, yet one who wouldn't physically abuse anybody.

That stairwell scene was beyond shameful, especially for JFP who prides herself on nice sets.

• Members

Rose is the first woman I've seen Neil have chemistry with in awhile and its via flashbacks cuz she's dead.

What the hell is Jack doing? Sitting there reading deep literature to comatose Phyllis. Can he move on to his next relationship already?

Tyler and Abby have a lot more chemistry than Tyler did with Lily.

• Members

Lily is on my last nerve and I'm glad Tyler has been moved on to Abby. I knew their whole wait to have sex plan wouldn't hold up and with Abby seeing his body, how the hell could it? Go Tabby.

Melanie is one annoying gal and Billy being in cahoots with her in effort to get Adam out and Victoria in at NE is so lame. Screw up Billy constantly having to grovel and jump through hoops for Victoria is so played out. Its irksome that none of these couples are truly being split...Lane, Likey, Villy. Hell I expect Chlovin to reunite too.

Carmine could've been GC's resident playboy stud but they had to make him obsessed, rapey, and cray cray. Bummer.

Archived