Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Lily when CK tries to channel Dru. The way she burst into Tyler's apartment, talking fast, and storming out was classic. She is just better without Cane too I think. And that trip of words when she noticed Tyler was in a towel. Good job CK.

However, she is awfully stuck on herself. I had to roll my eyes at the words coming out of her mouth. Tyler teally looks to be moving on.

• Members

I don't know if I can get over the fact that Sharon watched Phyllis get so upset that she had a seizure. Other characters' vantage points have been shown from that hospital door. She could see that Phyllis went into distress upon seeing her there... SMH.

I am ready for Hillary/Ann (Rose's daughter?) to shake up Lily's little world so bad that maybe, hopefully Lily will leave GC. Please move on Y&R. This SL and the characters involved are such downers.

• Members

Being a playboy doesn't fit Noah at all. TPTB clearly have no clue what to do with him nor do they care. I think Tyler's playboy days are done since Tabby is a go. I could've seen Carmine being like Brad was with sleeping his way to the top. I hate they took the predictable terrorizing ex. lover route though.

• Members

TPTB don't have a clue on what to do with the show according to Nelson Branco's recent tweets with the hashtag save Y&R. Anyone know what is going bad with Y&R? NB singles out Jill and Josh primarily. Is Y&R too cast heavy or too many storylines going and going nowhere?

• Members

What really gets Nellie ticked off is that JFP doesn't give him any attention. She won't give him an interview and that really irritates him so he does what he is known for - say vile, viscious things about those he thinks have wronged him. By the way, did he ever file charges against Doug davidson?

• Members

Both Giddens and NB are in the business of making money. They are not objective journalist. They promote the person who gives them the time of day and denigrates the ones who don't. It's them using the little power they have to their advantage. I take everything they say with a grain of salt.

It's true that she doesn't do will with this executive role. No matter how many times she comes up with the right answer or someone praises her, I just don't buy it. But I did like her scene with Tyler and Abby.

• Members

Perhaps but having him back in such meaty scenes has been a breath of fresh air. I particularly like his interaction with Jack, Nick and Michael.

See how interesting vets can be, JFP?!

The Lily/Tyler/Cane/Hillary is starting to percolate and I really like it!

Archived