Y&R: July 2013 Discussion

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bonding over being mistreated by TPTB at CBS, SONY, and Y&R no doubt. Every dog has his day it seems. Good for them...and the fans who were torn over their rivalry. LOL. GH or Days should scoop them up...and just let them have at it...do what they do! Shaun needs a love interest on GH, why not VR as Faith Ward.

They think that it will be tied to Dru somehow...I doubt that very seriously being that they haven't casted...and we know VR ain't going back.

I definitely think that Hilary is playing the long game. Please let her be Neil's daughter....please. Which is what MAB should have done instead of that entire Sophia and Moses debacle. Give Neil a love interest and child from his past. Maybe with his high school sweetheart like Donna and Justin n B&B.

• Members

MS pretty much confirmed it. As I said, it was pretty much a smooch fest afterwards on Twitter. Go check it out (yesterday afternoon). I will always loathe MS for what she did because that is something that offends me, but if she and VR want to be friends, that is none of my business!

Nellie Olsen contributes the reunion to both women hating JFP. Man, he really has it in for Jill.

• Members

I have been convinced for a while that Hilary is Neil's daughter. I think she is the one who broke into Neil's apartment and is the blogger. I think that Hilary is determined to hurt Lily by breaking up her marriage and/or hurting Cane somehow.

Archived