SOD: Drake Hogestyn Back Filming (+Dool Spoilers Really Interesting)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't been paying much attention to spoilers lately... wow, what in the world is the deal with Kristen and Eric? Are they going to sleep together? I hope not lol. WTF is with the wig? Interesting.

Not interested in Brady/Nicole sex, though.

Drake can stay gone.

• Members

LOL Kristen is just going to go for another one of Marlena's sons. :lol: looks like she drugs him

I know someone wanted Kristen and Eric to happeb when her return was announced last summer.

I hope the Drake thing is misleading and he's really taping a web show or something lol

• Members

I had no idea that Drake hadn't taped since March... Honestly, (Even though I am a J/M fan) I really think John would work fine as a recurring character at this point... I mean (no disrespect to Drake) but I think a 3 month hiatus from John sounds refreshing right now. If John were recurring he could pop in for holidays and for when it is storyline appropriate.. Some months he could appear more for storyline purposes in a supporting role.. then he could go a while with no apperances.. would be fine with me.

• Members

I'm sorry but Tomlin has NO f*ckin' idea of what he wants to do with Nicole. One second she's pining over Eric. The next seconds she's spread eagle with Vargas. The next second she's pining over Eric. Now she's gonna be screwing Brady again. closedeyes.jpg Nicole is like DAYS version of my precious Sharon--just all over the damn place. Can she get a job, a REAL job and not that mess at the church (which that whole arc needs to go altogether. I'm over Priest Eric) and have Nicole go without a man for awhile; she needs to find herself.

That's my one issue with DAYS. Everyone screws but never goes to freaking work and create conflict there. Ugh.

I could care less about John coming back. I've never liked the character and always wanted Marlena back in the orbit of Roman (preferably a recast Roman with Wayne Northrop back in the role, so Chris Kositchek can GO). I wish they never undid his death.

Kristen is one of the few saving graces for this show at the moment (along with Sami, EJ, Will, Kate, JJ, Sonny, & Nick).

• Members

Since Eric arrived, it has been clear Eric and Nicole are endgame. When she was with Vargas, Nicole was thinking of Eric so it isn't like things were suddenly switched. I do wish they explored Nicole / Vargas longer as I think that was an interesting set up given her sordid history with her ex-con father and the relationship between Vargas and Eric.

There really hasn't been any indication that Nicole is not longer attracted to Eric. It would appear that she is getting with Brady to forget about Eric, which will escalate the conflict between Eric and Brady. I think it's a smart move, but what do I know.

• Members

If DAYS got rid of people based on running their course, they'd have about three cast members. I mostly base it on whether the actors can play the material and if they have chemistry with most of the people around them, and if they know their character. Zuker does.

• Members

I don't think they should drop Ari Zucker. She's really talented and brings layers to her character. She has the ability to do different kinds of scenes, and she has a lot of history on the show. I don't think they should be spinning Nicole back into Brady's orbit right now, but other than that unwise writing decision, I love Nicole, and I don't think she needs to be taken away. Who are you going to get that's of equal talent to take her place in that age group?

• Members

Nicole has been laying on the backburner as far as a lead story goes, but shes been a very heavy supporting player. She has this c story with eric, they mixed her up with hope and vargas, they have had her play into the brady/kristen story, they also actually ended her and daniel and ler her get over him. I have loved it. She needed a break after all the damage that had been done to her. i love the slow, very slow uild of her and eric. her and varags were a fling and played as a fling. plus they have had little moments of issues between her and kristen and now its like a full blown war between them. very good writing for her, imo.

Archived