• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that's what they're attempting to do by having that idea leaked in the one (Deadline?) story. But the union also likely knows that they don't want to deal with moving actors, finding a new studio when they have a year lease, losing the cushy CT tax break. I expect puffling/bluffing through this week and then hopefully they'll start figuring sh*t out.

• Members

More like unbalanced and uncalled for. All Cady McClain's done since her show returned is try to keep fans apprised and informed from her perspective. I'm not sure what your problem is with that, but it seems awfully shallow and pointless.

• Members

~shrugs~ The woman used to state on her website that she is a 'professional muse.' She recently went on a tirade on twitter and facebook about how fans were being ungrateful 'after all I've done for you!' as if we should all bow down and worship her because she started a twitter account. blink.png Her latest blog post is all about how people tell her how gorgeous she is and how she stays that way. I get that most actors are pretty egocentric - after all, they make their living by getting people to pay attention to them - but I find her to be an obnoxious attention whore.

Someone asked how Cady would spin this, and I voiced my opinion. Get over it.

• Members

She said what she did to a couple crazed fans who were lashing out at her for trying to communicate with the audience after the episode reduction. I don't know what your problem is with that other than it's Cady McClain and you apparently decided long ago you didn't like her, probably because of a storyline she was in onscreen.

• Members

Im behind PP & this union working this out because I love OLTL & AMC. I want the actors to continue to work in roles they love. I want the crews of over 300 to have jobs and to help that I will watch, support & promote these shows the best I can. In the long run it doesnt matter if we get 110 episodes or thousands of episodes. I will just be happy someone took at shot when no one else would & be greatful for what we get.

• Members

Exactly. I mean her tweets are not crazy like Robin S' can be (and I'd never criticize her for tweeting--just to be clear.) I think, while I'm sure it could be argued she spins things too positively, she really provided a largely sane and welcome service.

As per the unions--I should shut up, I guess, but I do think they provide a needed service. That said, they can also be a pain to work with (but that's at least partially their job.)

Archived