PP: AMC & OLTL to air twice weekly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like to forget that Brooke had a condition that would never allow her to get pregnant by the love of her life but then could miraculously go on to procreate TWICE with a man she never loved. Only wished Jamie was eptopic too. GAG

And if Frons didn't hand B&A's reunion story in 2005 over to his golfbuddy BE there would've been a THIRD one because that story was the EXACT one that was written for Brooke and she would've cheated on Adam with Tad and then had 'Jenny' while Adam threw tossed the cellphone and didn't care she was writhing in pain. GAG Guess I dodged a bullet not having Julia hater McHack write their reunion.

• Members

So I never asserted he created L&L- was talking about DOOL where he was HW during the heyday when they churned out Bo & Hope, Shane & Kim, early Patch & Kayla etc. etc. I'm sad to see him go at One Life and I do believe it had to do more with the salary he commanded as opposed to Marin G as well as him and SBH being a package. I really don't think its an attempt to cut back the youth story driven by promoting the current scriptwriters despite whatever Cady McClain is saying about AMC (where I agree they need much more help balancing). I fully expect to continue to see Matthew & Dani & Jeffrey (but Viki too as she's been featured heavily) in 90% of the episodes- I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Really hope we would not have been asked to believe a Brooke pregnancy in 2005 when she was like 55ish. Although other soaps have done it and I'm sure McTavish and the latter years of AMC wouldn't have been above that ridiculousness.

• Members

Yep. Brooke was pretty wasted as a character long before KWAK came to town. I so wanted Brooke and Edmund to end up happy together. That they didn't is one of those things about AMC that still bugs me. Such wasted potential, all for St. Maria of Wildwind. Ugh.

We do? How we do know that?

• Members

Rumours like that never hold salt with me. Yes Jeff hasn't had the best repuation from the past, but by every single other littl ebit of gossip he's bent over backwards to be accomodating nad polite to everyone involved in these shows, at least at this point.

Marlene M was very vocal when she was ousted from DAYS--I wonder why she hasn't been with AMC yet? I kinda wonder i these writers knew they were short term (she never gave an interviews, did she?)

Archived