PP: AMC & OLTL to air twice weekly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LindaTNo1 , I agree there needs to be a balance, but vets do bring in ratings. Look at B&B (which rose by blending the old and the new), or Y&R which has been #1 for decades based on vets, or DAYS or GH which are also vet heavy shows. Yes they need to develop a next generation, but the vets should be able to receive story as well. With that said, right now the biggest thing OLTL needs to focus on should be adding teens and young adults. Jack is isolated and we're getting overloaded on the quad because they need more people to interact with so it's not the same combination every day.

• Members

That was such a horrible, horible bit of soap right there. The only way the Desiree story would have been tolerable would be if Erica and Zach had begun to fall for each other in Vegas and then ended up together. They had so much chemistry. I just don't really understand the Zendall love. They were okay, but I didn't feel this amazing, perfect, wonderful, epic love that their fanbase insists they had.

That was such a horrible, horible bit of soap right there. The only way the Desiree story would have been tolerable would be if Erica and Zach had begun to fall for each other in Vegas and then ended up together. They had so much chemistry. I just don't really understand the Zendall love. They were okay, but I didn't feel this amazing, perfect, wonderful, epic love that their fanbase insists they had.

• Members

2004. Right after Miranda "died" and Kendall and Bianca blamed Erica for Bianca running off in a storm and thus setting Miranda's death into motion, Erica couldn't cope, and she got word that her father was on his deathbed in Las Vegas and wanted to see her. She flew to Vegas, ostensibly hoping for some sort of resolution of her lengthy issues with him, but he died before she arrived. She started drinking again and refused to have anything to do with her family. She met Zach in Vegas and eventually agreed to see Ryan, who flew out there to get her, but Kendall came along too, which freaked Erica out. While in Vegas, she donned that godawful blonde wig she wore during her French maid stints with Jack and auditioned to be the world's shorted showgirl.

And for the person griping about Brooke and Adam getting no attention - the photo of just the two of them taken for the new show is the cover page on AMC's FB page right now.

• Members

She buried him. It was a closed casket, but presumably the right person was in it. It was weird enough that they retconned it to say that he deliberately traded her to a pedophile to make a movie as opposed to he forgot her birthday and the rape was something that just happened. IDK that I'd want to retcon it that he's alive. Plus he'd have to be at least in his early 80s by now.

Archived