AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't really get the Celia hate. Her story seems rather interesting and old school (which I love). It could become more modern if we discover that she has a fetish of eating food after throwing it on the street like she did the first day she met Petey.

When their relationship gets more serious, Pete finds a fetish video of Celia eating pasta from the pavement with her hands. This is a situation I wouldn't mind a character saying "sh1t".

• Members

I'm reading the comments right now. Cracking up.

I miss AMC! Don't want to pay $7.99 to watch though

Geez people IT FRICKIN FREE ON HULU. HOW MANY TIMES DO U HAVE TO BE TOLD????? DUH!!!!!!!!!

Um... just watch it for free then, like I do.

I can NOT believe people still think you have to pay, how many times does someone have to say it is Free?

First, it's hulu, not hula. Try going to hula.com and see where that takes you - Aloha! Secondly, it's not pay after 10 episodes. Each episode stays up for 10 days with a free account. But your account is free period. Maybe on day 11 when you can still watch a show, you'll figure it out. Probably not.

You'd think most people who could figure out how to create a Facebook account could figure out that hulu.com is free. Geez.

• Members

My prediction is that JR will have no memory of the shooting or what lead up to the moment - but whether or not he is lying about not having any memory will be the question.

I want Jamie to return and start a relationship with Colby, which would be an interesting twist since Jamie and JR were raised as brother, and if they had a child together, Brooke and Adam would be grandparents together.

• Members

Vincent is saying in the recap show that David was in jail for five years for trying to kill JR so apparently the term 'manslaughter' was improperly used. Maybe JR's brain activity was low enough to be legally declared 'dead,' I have no idea.

• Members
Ive never heard that term till this weekthat's what I thought hence my confusion when I heard it. The writers need to do better bc this was at least the second flub that was noticed this week (Lucy being the first)

Archived