AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First, I am soo happy that I am no longer the SON mega-crazy and that there are more "Out-Theirs" out in the world around us!!!!

Second, Do you no Mama Nixon personally or something? If my AMC knowledge is correct Aggie wanted Angie to have a little affair with Dr. Cliff Warner BEFORE Jesse died!!

Third, this is not exactly the most Politically Correct soap board. Don't get me wrong we don't like discrimination and we are not racist. We just are not "stuffy".

• Members

Only David could shoot JR at point blank range, execution style and manage to NOT kill him.

That said, I like how Marissa's death was explained and JR's true intent was left ambiguous. David and Bianca can believe the worst of JR, that JR would have shot up the mansion and that Marissa would have died anyway. The folks who love JR can believe that David is responsible and that had it not been for him, no one would have been hurt. Since David has been held legally responsible, JR will serve no time...but now that JR is waking up it will be interesting to see which side of the fence the folks in PV end up on when it comes to placing blame for that night.

• Members

On the one hand, I'm glad they didn't treat what happened That Night as no big deal. On the other hand, it seems silly to have so many individuals so affected in a town that has seen more shootings, stabbings, poisonings, drownings, hauntings, suffocations and live burials, car accidents, plane crashes, cliff falls, tornadoes, thunderstorms, blizzards, bombings and outright resurrections than I could count.

Just one more reason why I must let go of AMC as it was and accept this as a brand-new soap opera.

Archived