AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Members

Hunter is indeed terrible, but it wouldn't be a truly successful soap revival without some truly atrocious acting--and in a ridiculously entertaining way. I'm all for him and skanky Sally hanging around a bit but on the sidelines of course, offering their distracted, affect-less line readings and dead eyes for some comical spice.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yes, Hunter is terrible. I'm so perplexed by the early comments regarding how great and natural he is. All I saw was a young actor really trying (which is commendable) but not succeeding.

• Members

I don't ignore any posters on a free board of expression. Thankfully I am not narrow minded. I just started posting on SON boards and am already seeing bullies or peer pressured posters attempting to dictate feelings, emotions and opinions of open minded human beings.

• Members

So you are saying this is not a freedom of speech message board here. There is no freedom of expression in a civilized manner. Maybe others from other websites who have had complaints on using this board have a point.

• Members

LOL

Really, though. I get it when ppl are confused that others expect so much so soon.

Although four days is apparently more than enough to destroy the Most Prominently Prominent AA Couple in the Annals of Daytime

• Members
except you arent coming here discussing stuff in a civilized manner. You are attacking people's opinions and making assertations that you declare as fact. You dont see to deal well with people not agreeing with you and picked apart numerous posts from plenty of members here. If you feel this board is so awful and we are all bullies, then by all means spare yourself the trouble and leave. People dont like to be told how they should feel about what they are watching and having someone act hostile over it. This is a great board and you'll find that if you treat people with respect, you'll most likely get that back. Being new and making it a point to be rude isnt doing you any favors

Archived