AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is pretty obvious to me that the only reason that Miranda, Bianca, AJ scene happened in AJ's room is because of limited sets. Same reason Bianca is wondering around like a lonely traveler and why what should be a police investigation is happening in the Hubbard living room. I'm cool with it though, it means that when they finally do hook Bianca up with Jane the only place they'll be able to get intimate is the counter top at Jane's addiction :P

Can I have David's baby? I promise not to kill it. I mean poor man, this is ridiculous he's lost three daughters to death, a son to faulty paternity tests, and now Cara's baby is being hidden from him. For what? Because he tried to stop Psycho-JR from killing someone.

• Members

Is there a Darnell Williams troll in here. If I say Jesse Hubbard 3 times fast while looking in the mirror will she/he magically appear?

Jesse Hubbard

Jesse Hubbard

Jesse Hubbard

Hey guys, I think I know who the man in Celia's mirror is now...

• Members

Can you go to jail for five years for accidentally making a gun go off when you are trying to save everyone from a person you think is about to shoot people? It will be interesting to see what Bianca thinks of all this.

Archived