AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed.

I think why Binx cannot move on is because her girlfriend died right in front of her. And, in a brutal way. Plus, she seemed really serious about that was the ONE for her. They were planning a life together...and then JR killed Gramma Boring...I mean Marissa.

They are both in hooker/massage school cow Pigeon Hollow heaven now. Babe and Marissa. That is.

ETA: TAD AIN'T DEAD!! At least...I don't think so now. He probably went off to live in the Bahamas with Liza or KWAK while Dixie kept supporting JR the murderer.

• Members

I can't get over the look that RB has when JR is on the ground looking up at David pointing the gun at him. There is something about that look that reminded me of JY when he would be openly hostile towards someone. As if daring the person to do something. Of course this time David did something.

• Members

Celia and Petey need Colby that is the only way they would even be interesting .

I already love new JR he comes across as a man's man,. Probably why i like

Zach ,Jessie ,David , Griffin.

If David finds out Jesse still hate him . i think David will be interfering Angie/Jesse marriage.

I wont to see more Cass story line i love the background music.

I wont David with Cass so he will be apart of Angie life .

• Members

i keep forgetting Sarah Glendening wasn't Grandma Boring but I still just didn't enjoy her Marissa and found the character almost equally bland. LOL sorry I know you were a fan!

Agreed on both accounts. I'm loving the background music as well!

• Members
the nickname was made up for the first one not only bc she was boring but bc they portrayed and made her look so old like a grandma. The recast didnt have that problem

lol, it's cool. I coined BA as Grandma Boring and it gets to me that its being incorrectly used to reference who came after her. Boring maybe but definetly not the grandma type

• Members

I was thinking the same thing! I was expecting Bianca to say something like that to Brooke after the kids left.

I can't blame David for shooting JR at that moment, either.

They're keeping the dialogue vague enough that it could be abortion or adoption. I suspect she didn't really return to Doctors Without Borders, but went out of state to deliver the baby and give it up.

ITA. Those scenes were intense!

Yeah, I wasn't impressed by his acting at all.

I probably wouldn't have noticed the guitar riff if everyone weren't talking about it the other day, but it's definitely being overused; however, that's my only complaint about what I thought was an otherwise stellar episode.

I like Celia and Pete, but I agree we need a break from them.

Now that we know Marissa was the one JR shot, it makes me wonder just why Tad left town. I hope once JR fully awakens from his coma, we get a few more answers next week!

Archived