AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't usually like to judge a story before it plays out, but nobody can convince me that it makes sense to kill Marissa off. This is not coming from a Marissa stan (although I did like both actresses), but why do we have to endure David losing a THIRD child, while also presenting things like he may have lost his fourth child with Cara? That is the exact opposite of what they said they were going to do in terms of modernizing the storytelling. This is some sorry shyt that you would see on one of the network soaps. It's just unoriginal and silly.

Another problem with killing Marissa is that with the limited time they will feature Bianca (and other older characters), they probably won't have the time to really develop a strong new love interest for Bianca. It took them ages to get a solid relationship for her that could work long term and I worry now she'll just be Miranda's mother, without a life of her own. I definitely would've preferred Marissa to still be in the picture, or at least still be alive.

So many other characters could've been killed off!

Also, does anybody think they'll mention Babe and her possibly being alive?

Archived