AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AJ in the beginning is my everything <3 Love everything about him and Miranda still. IDK. I guess I'm easy to please but they need to drop that guitar riff. Oy. They aren't perfect and need some time, but the casting really is so excellent.

More later.

• Members

So I guess my thoughts are

I too love me some AJ and Miranda.

Love me some Jesse/Angie and David and Cara.

Do NOT love me some Celia and Petey. They remind me of EJ and Taylor on Days and that is never a good thing.

Im intrigued by her little back story tho.

I hope there is a big focus on the Cass stuff next week.

And I am glad Marissa is dead and not Tad.

• Members

Absolutely!

LOL!

That's the kind of scene/moment I rewind over and over. Miranda leaned onto AJ's shoulder all lovingly like it was nothing & you could seen in AJ's face he was just soaking it in b/c he's so obviously, deeply in love with her. I can't wait til he admits his feelings

laugh.png

I loved those scenes & thought they were classic David!

A true hot mess. Almost messier than Zach

laugh.png

laugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Actually the Bianca at the grave scene made perfect sense in how it was told. Here she was helping her daughter off for her first real date along with AJ. This is was the type of thing that she could have imagined doing with Marissa. Also considering that she had been very reluctant to get involved with Marissa to begin with for fear of it ending badly, she may be very reluctant to move on to another serious relationship. I wouldn't be suprised if it gets mentioned that she has tried dating other women in the last 5 years but nothing serious and has tried to focus her energies on being a mom to her kids.

I actually think if Eden continues with the show this has the potential to be a start for a romance for Bianca that could be different from her previous relationships.

• Members

I'm kinda starting to 'love' the riff cuz it's fun to laugh about it now but we'll see in the long run.

Quite enjoyed that 'long' (sad to even say that for a minute or two long scene) David/Cara talk and then the lingering shot of David.

I don't mind Celia. We still need a day off from her and him though. I think they will be overdoing it with them. I'm still waiting to see though.

Archived