AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol...I don't get why people that she would with Bianca living out of town. That scenario didn't seem to make much sense to me. I thought Id find her mothering a teen odd, but ER has baggy eyes which make her appear older so its buyable to me.

• Members

God I love David, I'm not sure how enjoyable the show would be without him, especially without a vixen, like I said yesterday. He just creates plot. Finding him being alone with JR completely unrealistic though.

Hunter just sounds stupid, is it just me?

• Members

I think the show and ER have taken some subtle steps to age Bianca. Her wardrobe is way more mature than it was on AMC (long sleeves, dark colors, solids vs prints). In today's episode I noticed that she was dressed somewhat similarly to Brooke and Eden is definitely playing Binks with a little more gravitas. I think she's even pitching her voice just a tiny bit lower. For me the only character who blows up the time jump is Dixie and that's because Cady has clearly started seeing the same black magic shaman that Debbi and Darnell have been going to for years.

• Members

I don't get why David was in jail. He was charged with manslaughter, meaning that he likely took the blame for what happened to Marissa when he tried to stop JR. That doesn't make sense to me. If anything, he should have been charged with the attempted murder of JR.

• Members

DEAD. So true though.

LMAO at the awkward dialogue between Hunter, Miranda and the "switch hitter" but go AJ!

OMG Pete is such a stalker! DEAD at "Touch Me" :lol: They're cute though

I'm assuming he lied about what happened in the tunnel, saying the bullet accidentally hit JR in the struggle. Not sure though.

• Members

Nothing to do with the episode, but I wanted to say the damn theme song in the opening has been stuck in my head all week. I keep hearing, "We are the love... we are the love we give" on loop in my head. I miss the old variations of the opening theme song we've had for the past 20 years.

• Members

David said today that confessed to shooting JR on purpose. I'm trying to remember, where did we hear what he was convicted of? Based on what we learned today, David should've been convicted of attempted murder and JR should be looking at manslaughter/murder charges.

The fact that the song is stuck in your head (mine too BTW) is a good indication that they made the right decision to change the opening theme.

Archived