AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't see what was wrong with Bianca still mourning Marissa. Her lover died violently, and Bianca has never been a flighty woman who loves with anything but everything she has - she's tried several times to commit to a life with several different people, and each time things ended fairly badly (while she parted with Lena amiably, the relationship did result in her rape by Michael Cambias). This time, Marissa died at the hands of a man Bianca's known since childhood, whose family was deeply lntertwined with her own. It makes sense to me that Bianca, more than anyone, would still be holding onto it. She's always been that way.

I thought some of the A.J./Miranda stuff today was very on the nose, though I like them a lot as characters and a couple. The scenes with Hunter and Sally were painfully bad, writing-wise (and Daniel Covin is beautiful but terrible, one of the worst actors I've seen on soaps in years); the rest of the show was fine. The dialogue writers are clearly still working the kinks out.

Lindsay Hartley needs to gain some weight. Pete and Celia I am still agnostic on. They're pushing it a little, but it is so classic Agnes Nixon that I can't help but give it a lot of room. I think Rob Wilson is great, and Jordan Price is improving. The scene with Brooke, OTOH, was a little circular and didn't end up making much sense ("MyGuardian doesn't want me to ever work there again, so I can't help you anymore, Brooke - but I'm 18 so I'm going to totally keep helping you!").

• Members

'Sally is a switch-hitter.'

tumblr_inline_mm4vqty4M61qz4rgp.gif

Hunter is a such a tool. 'Get your freak on.'

Pete is THIRSTY. He is doing too much. I get what they are trying to do with Celia/Pete but tone it down a bit. Though I do think it was funny even Pete kind of knew how crazy it was by saying he wasn't some stalker. Joked about her calling the police.

Poor Cassandra. How long is she gonna be held captive?

• Members

I guess you know nothing about SuperCouples. Darnell and Debbi are Daytime History's number ONE AA SuperCouples. They make magic everytime they are together. Yes, Angie and Jesse forever.

Darnell has 2 Emmy's to his name and he and Debbi will always be together. Jesse is Angie's man forever.

2 Time Emmy winner Darnell Williams is NEVER atrocious.

• Members

... I actually know a lot about supercouples, and am aware of their status as a supercouple going far beong just being an AA supercouple, and his emmys.

But, i think he is a terrible actor and love her scenes away from him.

David/Angie is where its at. Welcome to 2013.

Archived