AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AJ calling Miranda, trailer trash....what a bastard! Im glad he at least apologized. I thought Miranda was lying to Bianca when she said she liked the blouse she got and thought for sure she'd change it when she left

Im liking Hunter more than I thought I would. Thought he'd be an arrogant jock type. Whoops too late. Did he really say "..get your freak on"?

Marissa is dead :( I actually liked her. I like that Bianca is still affeted by her death. ER did good with that cemetary scene

I really felt sorry for David. Cara was cruel to him and learning what happened 5 years ago was rough

Finally Celia is out of that damn uniform. They found a way to work Petey into the episode. That was sweet though. They have a start of a classic romance. I like it.

• Members

Overall I thought that was a fantastic episode. Got an assortment of reactions out of me. I was completely enthralled.

First. Miranda/AJ were perfection, I can't say it enough.

So sad seeing Miranda humiliated like that but I this will really set up some good dramatic stuff for her so I'm rolling with it.

I was expecting it after the preview but was still taken aback by Covin's wretched acting, it really was a joke - LOL! But the writing (Hunter thinking Miranda was down for anything b/c of her Mom's background) I didn't mind at all.

The David/Cara scene was spectacular. Vincent & Lindsay were so good. They were really into it & had real tears. Just fantastic! I'm bummed Cara claimed she didn't know the gender of the baby...

Eden was great during the grave scene. I don't mind Marissa being dead one bit.

Rolled my eyes SO much at Celia & Pete. First I'm gonna need Celia to stop saying she can do whatever she wants because she's 18 now. DO SOMETHING! Second, she needs to take guardian out of her vocab. Third, imma need her to get a restraining order on Pete, stat.

• Members

And?

It was five years ago, and they were together for a brief time. I get people carry death with them for a long time, it just extreme for Bianca to not have (seemingly) moved on and be weeping graveside all these years later. I mean, its not like she doesnt have an extensive dating history so I just dont see her sitting around for five years.

Yeah, the actor was bad at that part but the guy who playes AJ was pretty bad at that end scene to. I think they both just need some time.

ITA about Celia. Jesus. I am DONE already.

Archived