AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know this is the wrong thread on this board, but Y&R Jeanne Cooper has been taken back to the hospital and she is listed in critical condition with family decision issues before them. Corbin Bersen is great about updating the Soap community on her status. Apparently the prognosis and outcome are not good, from the doctors. The Grand Dame, the Duchess, the wonderfully gifted Kay Chancellor is seemingly fading away. My thoughts and prayers to the family, Y&R Acting company and crew at this extremely difficult time.

I know this is the wrong thread on this board, but Y&R Jeanne Cooper has been taken back to the hospital and she is listed in critical condition with family decision issues before them. Corbin Bersen is great about updating the Soap community on her status. Apparently the prognosis and outcome are not good, from the doctors. The Grand Dame, the Duchess, the wonderfully gifted Kay Chancellor is seemingly fading away. My thoughts and prayers to the family, Y&R Acting company and crew at this extremely difficult time.

• Members

I am not an out of work troll either which is a common expression to posters. I will make 30 years in Sept. for working for the Dept. of Defense, thank you very much. I have a stellar career and am not a "troll", which is usually a term overused by message board posters which has no meaning, value, or worth.

Archived