AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Get used to it, because they're the big teen couple of the show. I like them, so long as it takes its time.

Andrew Ridings was absolutely atrocious on AMC, but went on to be pretty good over time on other shows. He even popped onto OLTL in 2010 or 2011 as Dorian's aide and was hilarious, and cute. I didn't recognize him at all.

• Members

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from reactions to that speech. You can't attack and antagonize then cry "freedom of speech" when someone addresses what you actually say. That's the funny thing about freedom of speech, it has consequences.

• Members

Don't it, though? I can forgive an otherwise underwhelming show if the dialogue is good. SANTA BARBARA being a good example.

Now, if you'll excuse, I must check into the Federal Witness Relocation Program before juniorz finds me. wink.png

• Members

I am standing here in the corner with my arms folded refusing to entertain AJ and Miranda as a romantic couple. I'm simply not seeing what others are. Yes, that may be denial but so be it. I've chosen my team: Team Friends. *stamps foot*

Archived