AMC: Thursday, May 2, 2013 Episode Discussion Thread

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again I don't think it needs to be Ryan, Greenlee or Kendell necessarily. Those were just three prominent names who came to mind. I would just as easily take other recognizable figures as well. Jake, Amanda, Lily, even Maggie would have been cool too. I mostly just wanted to stop the cast bleeding that took place.

• Members

OMG YES. I said the EXACT same thing when I saw her during this episode!

On this at least, we're kindred spirits, JP. wub.png

Granted, I'm new to AMC, and I'm willing to give things time, but...yeah, not feeling her much right now. And Pete is hot, but his behavior is just striking me as creepy right now.

David--OMG I LOVE HIM. wub.png

Liking the Castillos, too. Sorry, Angie (aka dragonflies tongue.png ).

• Members

I am enjoying this version of AMC that is no longer the Ryan-Greenlee-Kendall-Zack show, especially from having viewed the show a long time before any of them were even around. But I've noticed a good number of the folks who've posted on the FB page as not liking/being bored/being confused by the new show often ask where these characters are. They seem to be particularly not liking Kendall not being with Zack. (I kind of feel sorry for Paula Garces when she actually starts airing and some of those "steamy" scenes she mentioned are shown.) I truly hope if and when some of the previous cast return, that the show keeps some balance and doesn't make them dominate day in and day out. I personally could have done without the return of TK, since I watched his airtime dominate 2 soaps I had been watching but he's a big draw, the female fans eat him up. The times they've put his picture up on FB, they got a lot more comments than anything else. If PP is paying any attention to what the folks on FB are saying, they are seeing that foursome named pretty often. I've no doubt Paula and her Leah character are going to be on the receiving end of some pretty nasty comments soon.

• Members

I've personally always liked soaps to have a 20something set and AMC is missing it, but I don't think it matters because they do have a teen set, 30 set and then the older vets as well.

I'd love to see greenlee return at some point. But ryan and Kendall can never be seen again. I wish zach wasnt here even tho I like TK a lot.

I'd love Amanda, Jamie, Maggie and others returns to, but IMO they have a pretty good canvas of characters for now.

• Members
As someone who has never heard that term used, it was very strange tinhearbher say it often and kind of randomly.

The Celia character has been poorly devolved. And yes, it's been a week - but we do know the basics it's just the way they were presented/explained was odd IMO.

• Members

I just looked at the facebook page, which is frightening as to both grammar and taste. Who are these people? I really hope Prospect Park doesn't end up thinking fans are clamoring for the returns of Zach/Kendall and Greenlee/Ryan because that is all I see there. My appreciation for Celia & Petey just quadrupled. At least, its fresh.

Archived