Prospect Park Sues ABC Over ‘One Life To Live’ & ‘All My Children’ Licensing Agreement

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not like ABC hasn't done it before. Babe Carey wasn't on All My Children and One Life to Live on the same air dates. Mac Scorpio wasn't on AMC and GH the same air date when he came to Pine Valley to see Anna. By the way, if I recall correctly, when OLTL wanted Adam to reveal Skye wasn't his biological daughter, the story of Marian locking him in the panic room was to air at the same time they wanted Adam in Llanview. So they had to hold off until after AMC got Adam out of the panic room. So they have done it... at least for themselves when the shows were wholly their own and they had something to gain.

BASELESS!

• Members

Do you know what a nightmare that sounds like? all around, in terms of writing, of production, what happens if news stops the show from being aired for a day?

Not to mention.. KA and ME didnt sign onto iOLTL...

Well i am thankful to PP for that! lol.

• Members

The whole fight seems pointless. If I were PP and RH was starring on TV as Todd I would consider that free publicity and I would be airing ads during his episodes. The two shows don't even need to keep the same continuity, he could have just been "Todd" and parallel universe "Todd" who has no knowledge of his other existence.

• Members

GH and OLTL shouldn't even attempt to share any characters unless the two were taped on the same coast, at the same studio, a la B&B and Y&R. Travel expenses alone would put a drain on someone's finances.

Well, I wouldn't go that far.

Archived