Prospect Park Sues ABC Over ‘One Life To Live’ & ‘All My Children’ Licensing Agreement

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, please, honey! I mentioned him in one tweet which wasn't even that bad (I think I said something about revisionist history isn't nodding to history) and he just blocked me right away. He didn't even bother to get "quippy" and "witty" and "stank bitch catty" with me like he does with anyone else who mentions him. And plus, Biggie Smalls from Cuntfidential seemed to come for my throat on twitter like we've had previous dealings and I was just responding to someone I co-follow that happened to retweet him.

• Members

With the shows airing, I just thought of something that I don't think anyone brought up. PP is suing ABC for using OLTL characters they weren't authorized too, but if they wanted to get dirty, shouldbnt ABC be able to countersue PP for using Cassandra? She is not an original AMC character. She was created on The City, and this soap ended long before PP came into the picture so it wasn't a part of their deal. ABC never sold The City and technically shouldn't PP's use of the character fall under the same violation they are accusing ABC of?

Archived