Chrishell Stause Joined A Soap

• Members

On Twitter, Chrishell Stause, known to AMC fans as Amanda, revealed that she has landed a new soap gig. "Sorry I can't tell u what show yet. Just wanna let u know how much it means when u guys say u will be watching no matter the show. SO NICE!" She added, "I have NO CLUE when they plan on announcing, but I'm guessing very soon...."

I hope she coming to days of our lives we need more female on the show

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope she's on either Y&R, DAYS, or B&B. I don't want it to be GH not b/c I don't want Chrishell on that show, but b/c that show has TOO many females on the cast at the moment. They need more men if anything.

If she's on Y&R, I hope they have her playing someone connected to either Jill or Kay. I could see her being Mac and adding flavor to her. My dream role for her on Y&R would be for her to be a daughter of Lorie Brooks to rival Bitchoria OR be Jennifer Brooks, Chris & Snapper's daughter & Jill's niece.

On B&B, I'd want her to be a recast for Caroline OR be a new character that is very mynx like--a social climber that stirs up trouble and serves a young rival to Brooke or Taylor as she courts their sons.

On DAYS, I'd want her to be Sarah Horton point blank. Maggie needs her daughter back, and one that will give her grief (hopefully on her marriage to Victor). Brady needs a viable love interest after Kristen breaks his heart, and Sami & Nicole need a new rival. Hopefully she doesn't kiss Harry (of Harry and the Hendersons) ass if she's on this show.

Archived