Chrishell Stause Joined A Soap

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. They drag Lucas out of the closet (no pun) every blue moon. Such a damn shame b/c this character is a freaking Horton. Lucas (IMO) should be the male lead of DAYS. Not EJ. I hold out hope that a capable head writer and producer (yes I pray that SONY will one day find a loop hole and get rid of Corday) will realize the worth of Lucas, giving him a suitable love interest, and center him as the primary Horton b/c Jennifer's stupid, bland arse ain't cutting it, and Hope has now become a "talk to."

If she is wasted on Dr. Pubes & Ms. Chick-fil-a, I swear to God I'll slit effing my wrist. These two need to be put together and then drive them straight off a cliff never to be found. They can pack Gabby and all the other dead weight in that car too.

• Members

OK, I've heard enough about this guy on this board (as well as that dreadful cryptkeeper shot of him next to Nadia Bjorlin on a recent cover) to be mildly curious to ask - how in the world did he become the romantic lead of this show and why is he valued by TPTB? I know that EJ is a lead, but this guy seems as if he just came out of nowhere (please correct me if I'm wrong).

• Members

From soapoperadigest

The secret we've been holding is out: the AMC fave (ex-Amanda) has indeed joined DAYS, reports tvline.com. The actress herself first tweeted about her new soap gig, "Sorry I can't tell u what show yet. Just wanna let u know how much it means when u guys say u will be watching no matter the show. SO NICE!" She added, "I have NO CLUE when they plan on announcing, but I'm guessing very soon...." Since she just began filming, and DAYS is so far ahead in taping, she will likely first air by summer's end. Look for her to cross paths with Galen Gering's Rafe.

• Members

LOL, no one cares about Lucas. Real talk. Lucas was a sidekick character that the show has tried many times (and failed) to expand into a leading role, and it just never works. Lucas works best as Sami's henchman.

i'm sure she'll be ANOTHER beautiful young woman that's pulled into Daniel's black hole. rolleyes.gif

• Members
she was on her way to go visit her a few months ago but she cancelled her trip when Phillip came home and told her that Parker wasn't his son.

Anyways this thread should probably be merged with the new one that was just created

• Members

Well Tomlin has allowed Kate to come out the veterans b/c she's getting penetrated by one his fave characters, Rafe. closedeyes.jpg

And yes, Hope is a "talk to" now. She only comes out to offer advice to stupid a** Jennifer about Daniel. angry.png Since Peter Reckell (Bo) has left, Hope has done nothing really. They pretend that Bo is still in town (and he's not, he's left the building) and it's annoying. I've said for the longest that they need to: 1. Have Bo go on a mission with the WSB with Steve and "kill" him 2. Woo back Stephen Nichols as Steve & have Kayla & Hope blame him for Bo's demise 3. Cast a viable man to be Hope's new love interest or get Brody Hutlzer back as Patrick Lockhart, who I thought was great with Hope.

Speak for yourself. tongue.png There are MANY people on here and other boards that love Lucas, and when given stellar material, the character has shined. When you have bozos writing DAYS then a great character with potential like Lucas (or Jack) always gets lost in the fray.

IDK why this man is so valued. IMO, this character is the kiss the death b/c majority of the characters he interacts with are practically destroyed or leave. His victims:

Kate: Went from a scheming minx to a psycho trying to poison Chloe over this fool. Guess the d*ck is good.

Chelsea: Lost him to her Grandma Kate, hooked up with her uncle, Max, and left town

Melanie: (His daughter) Had potential before being declared his child. Went downhill afterwards and left town

Carly: Went from respectable and beloved to a crackhead. She left town.

Chloe: The ugly duckling turned swan became a cheating housewife when she came into contact with this loser; to further spiral downward and become a prostitute, leave town, come back claiming Parker, her son, is his. She schemes to get him back, but fails. She is now seeking therapy. Recently left town.

Jennifer: Went from DAYS popular heroine to a dullard. Wish she'd die now.

Maggie: A legend, yet once pronounced his mother, became his prop; nowadays, she constantly prop him 24/7, 365 as a "salt of the earth" type character.

Jack: Jennifer's husband but was too popular and an obstacle for Dannifer. Presumed dead.

Lucas: Lost Chloe to Dr. Pubic Hair and left town. He was eventually brought back but the character is still in limbo.

I'm sure they're many others that I am missing. . .

• Members

before Daniel Chloe was a character that had ties to many characters and had a lot of potential. She's not the best actress, but she is hayday Hunter Tylo beautiful, and she COULD have been a great heroine...

nah, a great actor can turn lemons into lemonade. Alison Sweeney and James Scott have been doing exactly that for years. Lucas has been a boring, only vaguely interesting character for years.

• Members

Hahaha. Right. I love Sami, always have, and I've come to tolerate EJ and like them together (I've enjoyed many of his storylines through). But there's always shade thrown at Lucas who has had many successful storylines until he was thrown under the bus for EJ and then Rafe.

Archived