Chrishell Stause Joined A Soap

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Aw damn, so you do know who's she's playing, and she's going to be in his orbit. sad.png Hmmmm...that's a tough choice since both would obviously have cons. I would have to choose related because if she was paired with him it would be she would have more scenes with him (especially love scenes, kissing scenes).

• Members

Good as that show has too many women and I don't see RPG as a reason to bring her on. I'm with Jack in that it is Days. She joining a soap is not new news as someone posted it weeks ago. If it was another soap, she'c probably have aired by now. Considering we only learned about Laura's return a week before her airdate in the press, it does seem like they aren't being quick to spill casting news anymore

• Members
wow I was JUST coming here to ask if anyone thought she was cast as Cassie. No lie! Kate mentioned her a few months ago and I wondered if that was going to lead in to her return. With Days getting rid of all her other kids but Lucas, it would be cool if they brought back her youngest daughter

Archived