Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Members
I forgot to say but I hate that BITCH! Tika always plays roles of characters I cant stand. I want her dead, but not really if only for her mother ripping her ass apart, but I want someone to try and kill her. The season can end with her appearing to be dead with the second season premiere, revealing that her life is hanging in the balance and the mystery can revolve around who tried to kill her. My guess? Her best friend. I think she's gonna lose it when she learns of the cheating.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watched the first episode of this daytime soap and I found it enjoyable. It's very dated, but it was interesting. I almost wish it was in a half hour soap format, because that is where this type of show would shine. It's just not meant for primetime. Considering some of the actors Tyler Perry has gotten, I'm disappointed in this cast. So many wonderful stars from daytime he could've gotten. Tamara Tunie, Victoria Rowell to just name a couple. I'm curious how this will pan out over 13 weeks and if Perry will offend me when it comes to his treatment of the gay issues and whatnot. So far so good.

• Members

Does anyone know anything about watching this show using torrents? I'm sure someone knows but I certainly don't. I downloaded a website called utorrent and all it did was display a whole bunch of toolbars, and it also seemed to slow down my computer as well. If anyone knows a good torrents website that will FINALLY allow me to watch this show, please let me know. Thanks!

• Members

I love uTorrent -- not sure how I can answer any questions but I will try. I personally have a one stop place where I go to for torrents but I had to use TPB to get Tyler's show unfortunately since my normal source doesn't have the show.

• Members

I'm so glad to see this show getting discussed! I had basically stopped posting here, but will definitely be joining in the discussions about this show. Despite his flaws, I have always enjoyed Tyler Perry's work, and I have to say that this show really exceeded my expectations. First off, I am shocked that he included a gay character (I'm really hoping he doesn't screw it up).

But come on--the gay subtext, the shirtless (and at some points, pantless hunks)....is there any denying Tyler Perry's hidden sexuality?!