DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

I was under the impression that she agreed to come back for a limited time period, and then the show wanted her to extend her stay but she refused.. thus the sudden rush to resolve the story.

At least they didn't have her go psycho, try to kill Daniel or Jennifer, etc. Still sucks that they had her leave Parker with Tarzan and Jane :(

This board, TWOP, and other smaller message boards don't care for Daniel nor Dannifer. However, if you go to the DAYS facebook page... fans just love them.. and I'm happy to say that I chime in on occasion stating how much this couple is strangling the show with its stench of rotting flesh. I get quite a few likes LOL

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There were some great Victor/Kristen scenes, a bitersweet Anne/Chloe goodbye, Nicole and Vargas exchanging phlegm. Oh, and Ejami getting engaged and John acting like a constipated d-bag, if that's your thing...

Nadia was great acting-wise this run. I've never felt that way about her before. I'm glad this story is over - awful protaganists and too many vital beats skipped in order to cram it all into Nadia's short term visit. I have an inkling of what comes next (only about 80% spoiler free here), and I bet it is more of the same nonsense of breaking up/making up because of a third party. One would would think Dannifer were 16...

ETA: Like Cat said, Koslow was amazing in her breakup with Rafe - I really could feel her hurt that this was more than just a roll in the hay for her. Very moving stuff.

• Members

They hate Kristen? They probably aren't long time fans or are being paid by NBC to show love for Dannifer. However I seem many of those people's faces profile pics and many look like they belong on "people of Walmart" website lol

• Members

The Facebook fans don't HATE Kristen in the sense that they hate the character. They're of the basic variety of fans that only see things in term of their couples or heroes. They hate Chloe, Nick and Kristen because they're villains. The comments are never about the writing for the characters or their actors, it's always, "Kristen is evil! Breaking up John and Marlena she should go!"

• Members

No comments on today's show?? T is cracking me up....lol.....glad he got over the whole Will is gay and so is Sonny...lol.....Too bad he isnt gay..he and Brian would be cute together...lol....

I thought Will's talk to Brian was rather blah but I did like Sonny's little chat...I have to say Brian sure is sexy...noticed chest hair...

• Members

I loved the twist with Ciara having the envelope. Lauren Boles is so adorable, but I can't believe Hope/Real Life Mom let her wear nailpolish, and such a garish color too! The whole "who has the envelope" thing feels very JER-esque to me.

It was good to see T again - he is nice character with personality and presence. Did Sonny lighten the color of his hair? He looked good, I must say.

What plot is Anne cooking up? Glad she is staying on the show.

Although the story appears to be flatlining, Eileen Davidson as Kristen is still mesmerising to watch. She, Koslow and Zuker are a class above the other actresses on this show, and most of daytime.

• Members

It was fun seeing Maggie in the DiMera mansion. I wonder, when's the last time she was even there? John and Kristen's wedding? I'm always intrigued by the idea of characters who've lived in the mansion.

Aside from the DiMera clan, I count Sami, Brady, John, Jack, and others I can't place right now. Anyone else remember others?

• Members

When/why did Jack live there? I don't recall.

Nicole hasn't been back since since she and Eeeej split up. But she had sex everywhere in that house. Ditto Kate.

Didn't Abe live there when Lexie was in her "evil" phase?

Chad lived there for a while, but he is a DiMera

That's of the current cast. In recent years, Tony & Anna (he's a DiMera, she only by marriage like many you listed) lived there. Faye died there while visiting Nicole & Taylor. (honestly could the show have been any worse at that point?)

Sure there is more...

• Members

Jack lived there in 2003 when Tony came back, under the Brash/Cwikly awesome era. He was writing an article on Tony to give him good PR, while secretly snooping for proof that Stefano was still alive.

You're right, Abe did live there. Stefano was "dead" then.

• Members

LOL...caught up. T/Will/Sonny/Bryan/Chad all work out & play ball together? What? Isn't that a bit awkward (at least with Bryan there)? LOL

The T I loved is back! biggrin.png Dude is hilarious! LOL

Damn Will & Sonny are beyond boring. Freddie Smith is a walking letter Z

Caroline "kidding" about forbidding Will/Sonny kissing at the pub was a true WTF! I really thought she was serious. I mean they even showed her darting an evil, disapproving look at them from afar...lol

Oh boy that damn envelope...reminds me of the cameo! LOL. Well not really but It's being heavily treated as such in the writing.

I couldn't believe how they wrote out Chloe. I'm glad she left to get help but leaving Parker with Daniel? DISGUSTING! I wish she would've stood her ground and kept Parker away from him, and left him with Nancy while she got help instead!

Vargas & Nicole are cute!

Archived