DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

So much word to this! AZ rocked that scene and even made GV look good. That moment where Eric grabbed her and they locked eyes- it was plain as day that Eric was JEALOUS, not offended. Arianne really is in a class above the other actresses on this show and she makes it look so effortless. I don't know when it happened (probably Nicole's first martini) but she just KILLS every bit of material they give her.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember how bad AZ was when she first joined the show in 98. She was horrible at playing a woman who was trying to keep her past a secret from Jensen Ackles' Eric and he consistently outshined her even when he wasn't even given much of a story to work with. Now she has blossomed into this phenomenal actress who usually slays each scene she is in whether the writing is good or bad. AZ is long overdue for an Emmy. She, Eileen Davidson, & Lauren Koslow are in a class by themselves. I can watch them all day, every day. Louise Sorel was definitely also in that same class.

• Members

Yep. I felt that look they gave each other. Even though this is a total soap opera trope, a couple has to have chemistry to make the Significant Look work. I know what you mean about effortless -- AZ makes it look like she just came up with the dialogue herself, not like she is reciting lines given to her.

LOL, I totally enjoyed the Magic Mike rip-off and I'm not afraid to say so. It was grounded in an actual story, too (Anne wants to get at Jennifer and Abby, so she targets Cameron). I just hope it doesn't mean Anne gets fired from her job because getting up in Jennifer's face at work is so much fun to watch. Anne vs Jennifer has legs.

• Members

LOL, jp. Jillian Michaels' name pops up again (after your status update). She has trained up Vanessa Marcil, too, did you know? Sometimes you have to take things as a sign!

Ali looks good on that cover. And those gifs are making me LOL. I have never seen SC and EM looks as comfortable as they did doing those strip routines.

• Members

HA! I know. I just bought the 30 day shread on amazon instant, ill keep you updated.

Sweeney has spoken highly of her fitness DVD's too. I should have just done them then, I never doubt my Queen lol.

Im excited for Sweeneys book, the star attraction.

• Members

I have the 30 Day Shred on my wishlist -- thinking of getting JM's No More Trouble Zones first.

I'm so out of the loop, I didn't realize that The Star Attraction was a book Sweeney had written. Or "written."

OLTL #1 fan, I thought the exact same thing about Shawn Christian and Eric Martsolf. They both pulled some moves were I was thinking Hmmm MMmm. Either that, or they got a choreographer to walk them through individual routines.

Archived