DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

Kate looked fabulous on Friday's episode and she was FIERCE!

5dp4u5.png

Gabi shipping Safe to Rafe was full of the wtf'erry that hasn't been on this show in quite some time. I guess they explained where she was coming from but still after everything that has happened between Gabi and Sami, just no.

Nope, Drake is still awful. Bristen angry sex FTW.

Sami, EJ, Stefano and Will were awkward and badly acted.

Loved seeing T again today. And Adrienne was on form too, nice to see her.

Lol @ Caroline Brady posting the striptease on her Facebook page.

Hope looked beautiful today. And Ciara wub.png

An uneven script from Carolyn Culliton - some great stuff, some bad stuff. She is not as good as she used to be, I wouldn't place her in the same class of quality scripts as her husband and Melissa Salmons.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ohhhhh! *blonde moment* I thought he wanted the Neil Curtis reference between Maggie & Kristen lol.

Yeesh, that woud be way harder to track down. The whole of "Who killed Curtis Reed" is on Youtube, so if you are willing to trawl through that, you (Neil Curtis, the poster, that is) might (and it is a gamble at best) find a shitty VHS upload of it. Good luck with that tongue.png

• Members

Ive always enjoyed Stefano and Will's relationship and Im glad they get to interact again

I thought Kate and Rafe were over. I guess I missed the scene where they reunited

tumblr_mlvriucbA21rkmofxo2_250.giftumblr_mlvriucbA21rkmofxo1_250.gif

I love the current writing for T and how he's coming around on the gay thing. I like that its no longer an issue with him anymore and he can be comfortable around Will, Sonny and their friends

tumblr_mlvkmzRMOX1r9c8mno1_250.giftumblr_mlvkmzRMOX1r9c8mno2_250.gif

tumblr_mlvkmzRMOX1r9c8mno3_500.gif
This little bitch better watch it. She's messing with the Dimeras now. She's not too young to get a brain chip in her head!

• Members

Loved the Abe/Nicole interaction. I love it when characters who don't usually interact... do! Really helps with the community on the show.

Also love seeing T two weeks in a row. I agree with others that with T, Maxine, Anne, Vargas, etc.. the recurring cast is so strong right now - they need to play it up (and have been). I still say Brandon who plays T needs a contract.

Chandler does look better with shorter hair.. Chandler has always been a stud, but he was definitely showing it on Friday's show :) His acting was awesome on Friday's show.. especially in his scenes with Stefano. Will has and always will be my favorite Days of our Lives character.

I like how they're finally addressing Bo's abscence - and getting to see Ciara more is pure gold.

As always, scenes with Adrienne are gold. I may be alone in this.. but I would LOVE if Bonnie Lockhart made a brief appearance on the show.. just 2 or 3 episodes to have Judi reprise the role. I'm not even sure who Bonnie would interact with on the current canvas (it would be awesome to see her have some scenes with Maggie!) and then have Bonnie head out of Salem after her brief visit to head back home to Mimi and Connor in Arizona.. Judi could of course continue to play Adrienne afterwards.

Did Sonny mention Alex in Fridays' show? Honestly, I don't even know the names of Justin and Adrienne's other children.. but good to hear that we're reminded that they even exist.

• Members

Man, it's been a great week with the Culliton's and Salmons writing. They are by far the best, with Queen Melissa Salmons rising above all of them. Richard is second best and Carolyn, who was better, has kinda slipped a little.

The show was very enjoyable this week. I even tolerated Dannifer and didn't detest their presence. They work so much better like this. Supporting.

Was nice seeing T and Adrienne. They have a great recurring cast. I agree that the actor who plays T should be on contract or appear more 'recurring' than just randomly popping up for a few episodes.

• Members

Alex, Victor II, Joseph, and Jackson (Sonny) are the Kiriakis boys. Its funny how this family seem to not know anymore names: They have three Jacks ( Jack, Jackson, and Jack Jr.), They have four Jo(es) (Jo, Abigail Johanna, Joesph, and Joey) and only two girls out of the whole bunch (Stephanie Kay and Abigail).

• Members

Cheap21, Rafe brought Kate a white flower as a truce/peace offering and they decided to try again sometime about a week ago. This was after Rafe had talked with Gabi and Gabi had guessed that Rafe and Kate were seeing each other. Rafe had tried to deny it, then confirmed it, and Gabi said she wanted Rafe to be happy and hoped they hadn't broken up because of her.

Overall, agree with almost all of the comments people have made, aside from not feeling the absence of Marlena as much as some have in Kristen's story (feel like Marlena is finally taking a step back after many attempts at continuing to be involved, plus she was involved just recently being contacted by Sy and with her attempt to talk to Brady about the weather and the art project) ... Nice week! I loved how Adrienne guessed what Sonny was up to, told him to be careful, and wanted to help anyway.

• Members

Maybe it has to do with episode guarantees? When this started the story was very heavy on Marlena as they ended up writing John out, but since he's been back, Marlena's taken a backseat. Maybe they plan on using her heavily again in the near future but didn't want to use up most of her episodes now.

Archived