DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

They did have a choreographer.

I'm pretty sure she wrote the book. She defiantly wrote her last two books that were about her life because they read just like she talks, it was so her voice. Plus she did have that controversial stint at writing days ~allegedly~ with Alfonso lol.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. There's a reason why Marlena was possessed and the serial killer... cuz it's SHOCKING and it's entertaining and Deidre can deliver the goods when she has something good to work with. Put John on the backburner with a bag of Sunsweet Pitted Prunes while Marlena takes the stage.

• Members

Honestly if Daniel was written more humorous to play up SC's strengths, I don't think I'd hate the character nearly as much. The last two episodes, he's been so much more like able and in general in videos I've seen like the Day of Days events SC is so much more appealing than the awful character he portrays. Make Daniel light hearted and fun.

• Members

I agree about Daniel being written much better these past few episodes. He is tolerable (not good, but tolerable) when he isn't written so serious. SC is able to act comedy much better than drama.

I really liked these scenes at the club. Days is at its best when they write scenes for an ensamble cast. Seeing Kristen, Maxine, Abby, Jen, Anne, Sami, and Caroline all interact was great! ( I still say Caroline is out of place at the strip club).. but it's great seeing all those characters interact .. Keep that up Days.

Really liking the Eric/Nicole/Vargas stuff too. I'm an Eric/Nicole fan and would rather see Vargas enter Hope's orbit after this stuff with Bo blows over.. but let's just not make Vargas another "Dr. Jonas" character who ends up sleeping with every woman in Salem.

• Members

Jennifer got her job back. How typical. F-cking Horton. Cant believe she called Anne stupid. I hope that lights a fire in Anne's ass to go at her harder.

Whoa at Ciara's meltdown. Almost made me think she was heading for crazy town in her future.

• Members

Those Abe/Nicole scenes were quite touching, I mean Nicole made it all about herself but they were heartfelt. I like the Abe/Nicole connection and it's not one I think of even though its an obvious one through Faye and Brandon. It's cool that the writers mix everyone up once in a while for a fresh perspective - Tomsell are good at that and it makes Salem feel like a community.

Dannifer are more tolerable when they aren't angst ridden. But dang, if I was Anne I would of punched Jennifer's lights out and got a new job lol. I can't believe that cow got her job back - it's like the Hortons are the Cosa Nostra of Salem University Hospital.

ED as Kristen was fantastic as usual but seriously Drake Hogestyn worst. actor. eva. In addition to his perpetual look of agony as he tries to squeeze one out, it appears he has permanent laryngitis as well.

I love the kid actors on this show - Ciara needs to police this town. Parker needs to put an icepick through Jennifer like his original TV dad would have.

• Members

Dare I say Drake finally showed some life these last two days and he actually has some nice chemistry with Eileen.

Chandler looked SO much better today with the haircut.

I love little Ciara, the actress has gotten a lot better and I'm glad they're starting to feature her again.

Archived