DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

It supports my new theory that Daniel is actually a functioning aspergers. He has no instincts to rely on, all his behaviour is learnt and regulated via strict algorithms. This is partly why Daniel is so boring to watch. For example:

Female patient ----> save life ------> bonk her

Lady lies ----> believe lady -----> lie never gets exposed -----> forever trust lady

-----> lie gets exposed --------> never trust lady again

Did you see him on the Horton living room floor playing with Parker and twitching nervously like Rainman?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I was disgusted by that "family" scene too. I can't believe Chloe just left her child to Daniel, who basically is a stranger since they've only known each other for 4 months. Parker has lost the only father he knows in Philip and now his mother. God, I hate Daniel so much. He ruins every single character who is in his orbit.

Antoyne, Chloe left to get psychological help - she wants to become a better person.

This storyline ended in a matter of one week, so whenever that happens, it means something changed behind the scenes and this was very much a rewrite.

• Members

I'm a little surprised that they had her leave to heal - I wonder if that part was a rewrite. The way they overrun this story and they film so far in advance I'd be surprised if they ended it early because of backlash. Maybe Nadia complained or something.

• Members

I think this was always the plan.

Nadia was signed for a specific amount of time, and thats why it was featured heavily this past month, it was the last month they had her. I think the plan was to bring her on to cause issues for daniel/jen and leave dan with his child. I wouldnt be surprised to see her pop up again in the winter.

• Members

Oh I see. I didn't think jail, but I definetly thought she would be shipped off to a mental institution and Dang et custody by default. I didn't see her willingly giving up her child like this

Anyways was there anything else worth watching from the last 2 days? Those screencaps make me want to avoid the show

Archived