DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday was a good episode. David Cherrill is a good SW. When he wrote back in 2009, I thought he was second only to Richard Culliton. Of course now we have Carolyn Culliton and Mellissa Salmons too - such a strong team.

Parker is such a cootie-patootie.

Maggie crying... I can't. Would have loved Victor to have slapped her and yelled "get a grip, woman!".

Kristen looked beautiful today.

Lol at Nancy singing in the shower and Daniel being grossed out - I bet you he pictured her nekkid tongue.png

I don't understand the point of Lucas Horton. Replace Loud Howard with Loud Lucas, and I think this Dilbert cartoon is apt for me:

1380.strip.gif

• Members

LOL at loud at Maggie crying yesterday and having a breakdown over her GROWN ASS son being dumped!!!! Seriously???

And in all my years of watching I've NEVER disliked Nicole until now! Seriously bitch? She needs to have several seats. It's one thing to tell your friend that they are wrong, because reals friends do that. But to side with Dan and Jennifer is just ludicrous, neither of them give a damn about Nicole. So she needs to stay out of it and love her ONLY female friend in the world from afar.

• Members

I think the fact that Maggie has been "Aunt Maggie" to Jennifer the whole time is what makes it so painful for her -- to think that she has known Jennifer for that long, growing up, and never really knew her. It's not just because her son was dumped publicly, it's that someone she loves as family did the dumping. She feels like she doesn't know Jennifer anymore and she also feels responsible for Daniel's pain.

Rafe and Kate continue to be the people figuring everything out and making things happen ... Please sign that, Gabi! And thank you, Rafe, for using those connections to find out about Brazil!

Maggie had a good point that people would come out of the woodwork to cash in, even if she wrong in this specific instance with Sy.

I think Brady will see the picture but he will still forgive Kristen. Kristen needs to open up and be honest with him though about how there was a time when she was using him. He will probably give her a chance to explain herself and probably say something like this is your chance to tell the truth, and if I find out there are any more lies, then I love you Kristen but this won't work ... Kristen will probably still slip in a lie, which Brady will find out near or during the wedding, and that is what will utlimately lead to the end of what I still love as a wonderful relationship.

Well "probably" is too strong, that's just my prediction for where I think this story is headed. I don't say hope, because what I actually hope is for them to just be happily ever after.

• Members

Yeah, honestly it seems like this hatred of Maggie acting very in character and being devastated by what went down is more hatred for anyone or anything that enters the dan/jen orbit. While I, and many, liked when maggie was not a fan of jen and dan dating, I think that was more out of fear this would happen and she may be put in a position to choose between someone shes always loved like family and a new son that has entered her life.

• Members

Why?

Why is it stupid for Maggie to be upset that jennifer, someone who is like family to her, has hurt her son daniel? She didnt want them to be involved in the first place and wasnt happy they were dating out of a fear that it would end up like this, and now it has ended horridly, and she will be placed in the middle.

Is the crying in the bathroom a bit much? of course. but i dont find it one of the dumbest things ever. Not on this show, by any means. I dont see how her being upset at the situation is dumber than alien twins with rotating parents, steafno coming back from the dead 18 times, marlena being possessed half the cast being killed then turning up alive on an island only to be wiped out by a tidal wave, jacks many returns from the dead, etc, etc, etc...

and would it be one of the dumbest, most ridiculous, totally out of the question things to happen on this show if it wasnt about a hated couple? Should she be throwing a party and celebrating because the audience hates the couple, even if she loves them both and doesnt hate the couple? Would that be a smart move? Honestly.

• Members

Kristen's dress is ugly. Her wardrobe is so hit and miss.

Why is the mugger still around? Kristen should have had Stefano eliminate him already. She's being so sloppy

wow, Nicole sure has Chloe's number. I loved the two gossiping nurses and Nicole selling them out when Maxine came by...lol

tumblr_ml0jm1C11N1rxy0aqo1_250.giftumblr_ml0jm1C11N1rxy0aqo2_250.gif

tumblr_ml0jm1C11N1rxy0aqo3_250.giftumblr_ml0jm1C11N1rxy0aqo4_250.gif
LMAO. She looks old and haggard.

• Members

There is nothing amazing about Lucas. He's a pathetic loser (always has been) and needs to go back to where he came from IMO. Seriously, who is he, Maggie? He's pretty much been reduced to a recovering alcoholic talk-to. Yup, he's Maggie. :)

• Members

I, for one, have NEVER missed Lucas any of the times he left. I was ESPECIALLY turned off when I read a blurb in SOD that when he was getting ready to leave the last time (that he was on contract), he walked through the halls singing the theme to "Passions." While I may not be the biggest Passions fan in the world, I'd like to see his worthless ass be working on a soap and have it canceled and see if he likes it when they put an Hourglass in his locker at WalMart every day.

Archived