DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

I just finished watching this week's episodes and for the first time in a long time I enjoyed it. I loved all the stuff at the strip club, Chad and Abby make a good team. I love Ann. Cameron is growing on me, and I liked him and Stefano meeting each other. I also like that Vargas is getting involved with Nicole, instead of just coming out to get Nick. Daniel and Chloe were garbage like always but it was nice to see Laura with Jennifer again.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vargas is giving me a Franco vibe (with a much, much better actor). I'd love for him to sway Nicole to the dark side again where she should be, while working this Nick angle and also for him to possibly be viable in future storylines.

• Members

Friday's episode dragged a bit, but I loved seeing Caroline! I guess Abigail gave up on trying to stop her from seeing anything though.

I also loved the music montage -- soap at its best, although it should have ended the show.

About Nicole, I think she is involved with Dannifer because she wants Daniel to be happy and she knows that Chloe does not make Daniel happy. I haven't ever seen "bad Nicole," so I like the "struggling to be good" Nicole a lot that I have seen the past 3 months.

• Members

I first thought you meant Franco on GH and then realized you meant Victor Alfieri! Been a while since he was mentioned...

I think it is neccesary for the character to try redeem herself from time to time, otherwise she would descend into cartoony villainry. We're in one of these phases now I guess. I still find her interesting though.

Surely SC and MR must be near their episode guarantees for the year and getting ready for the backburner! Chant with me, make it happen tongue.png

• Members

True that. I'm surprised she wasn't diagnosed as being senile. I'd certainly buy that explanation. Or maybe by next Christmas, we'll see her floating above her bed while the rest of the town is at church singing Silent Night....

Oh wait. They don't have the budget to do fun things like turning Caroloon into a panther. Just imagine though... :)

• Members

Lol I see nothing wrong with Caroline at a strip club. It wasnt like it is something she regularly does. The woman has Alzheimer's and wants to have some fun. So what? IMHO of course ... lol. I can see why it would be jarring but please, Caroline is no saint.

• Members

The most annoying thing about Daniel is how indignant he is! Nicole was trying to help him and all he could keep saying was "DON'T MENTION JEN!" "SPIT IT OUT!" What a rude mongrel. He did the same to Chloe yesterday.

Archived